Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Im older than that.My grandad was bald in pictures with my dad at his uni,my dad has a load of hair,my younger brother is thin,and my mum has a nice beard....still it is a sign.

:lol::lol:

Last night I played CoD Modern Warfare 2 for 4 hours and got my kill to death ratio to 1.44 now its down to 1.32 :angry:

That post makes me sound like a geek doesnt it? :lol:

I was on fire yesterday too, but playing shite today. :(

Got Fife trials later today. My ex coach is running it and he fucking loves me. :D

Missed a sitter. Open goal, keeper on the ground, off the shin. :(

On the topic of baldness, there is a 16 year old guy that hangs about with us that already has receeding hair. :o

Well, that's to be expected. You're past it now, don't forget that.

I'm still in my prime. :(

Thing is Toma i have always looked a lot younger that i am,and although i am getting on a bit ,i still love my rock music,my drink,my x box etc etc. When i used to take my youngest to the footie he was the one who was embarrassed.

Got attacked by a dog on the way to my granda's. Fortunately I learned from my 'running away screaming like a girl' mistakes in childhood, faced it up and made sure it couldn't get behind me to have bite at my leg. It lost the battle of nerve.

Got attacked by a dog on the way to my granda's. Fortunately I learned from my 'running away screaming like a girl' mistakes in childhood, faced it up and made sure it couldn't get behind me to have bite at my leg. It lost the battle of nerve.

Poodle?

Join the club.

I might actually set up a club.

Procrastination, ho!

I've made a start, got 188 words. Means f**k all though as I don't think there's a word limit this time. Well, there might be. Our lecturer's great and telling all sorts of random tales that have nothing to do with anything, but ask him something about this report and he walks to the other side of the room and starts talking to someone else.

I've made a start, got 188 words. Means f**k all though as I don't think there's a word limit this time. Well, there might be. Our lecturer's great and telling all sorts of random tales that have nothing to do with anything, but ask him something about this report and he walks to the other side of the room and starts talking to someone else.

:lol: The best lecturers tend to be like that. They don't actually tell you anything you need to know, they just go off on tangents about other interesting stuff.

Like being lectured on Total Quality Management by Stephen Fry. You're going to spend an hour absolutely enthralled and at the end of it you know tons of stuff you didn't an hour before, but you still don't have a fucking clue what a Quality Circle is.

:lol: The best lecturers tend to be like that. They don't actually tell you anything you need to know, they just go off on tangents about other interesting stuff.

Like being lectured on Total Quality Management by Stephen Fry. You're going to spend an hour absolutely enthralled and at the end of it you know tons of stuff you didn't an hour before, but you still don't have a fucking clue what a Quality Circle is.

Emboldened are the areas in which this particular lecturer falls short! :lol: