Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

currently stuck in a stinking, cat hair-covered personal hell with my family, all of whom are currently asleep, at bloody 2 o clock! they werent even out late! theyve been up and all of them, from mid 20s to late 80s, are now taking a nap. bloody disgusting. the worst part is, i cant get eastenders off the telly, coz one of them is sitting on the remote

:lol:

It is the biggest load of crap on the telly..

Anyway i got my hair cut last week,i like it short,when the guy showed me in the mirror i thought f**k I'm going a bit thin on top....its all dowwwwwwwwnnnnnn hill from here.

:lol:

It is the biggest load of crap on the telly..

Anyway i got my hair cut last week,i like it short,when the guy showed me in the mirror i thought f**k I'm going a bit thin on top....its all dowwwwwwwwnnnnnn hill from here.

I'm 11 days shy of 24 and im receding at the front a bit ;/

Im older than that.My grandad was bald in pictures with my dad at his uni,my dad has a load of hair,my younger brother is thin,and my mum has a nice beard....still it is a sign.

And what age are you?

I have the McDonalds M on my head, and have done for well over a year now. Started receding at around 20, and at the grand old age of 23 I'm thinning on top. At 25 I'll probably have to go with the full scale baldy to avoid pathetic bum fluff on my napper.

Last night I played CoD Modern Warfare 2 for 4 hours and got my kill to death ratio to 1.44 now its down to 1.32 :angry:

That post makes me sound like a geek doesnt it? :lol: