Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

As for Toma, has one learned nothing from survival programmes from the likes of Bear Grylls and Ray Mears? Seriously, if I can't find a bottle opener, then I ring for my butler to bring me a fork, a knife, or I get him to use a doorframe, a table edge, anything! Show a little backbone man, stand up for your class.

:lol:

You're onto a winner with this one.

When you don't have a bottle opener, so you have to resort to bashing your bottle against things in the hope you manage to get the cap off, trying your hardest not to smash it into a thousand tiny bits.

I think I got all the glass out of the bottle, but we'll see. If I don't post again, I've probably drank me some shards. I have enjoyed my time here.

A lighter usually does the trick, the key is in the angle. Anything with a decent edge and enough leverage should work fine. Worst comes to the worst, take the advice of the rt hon xbass.

A lighter usually does the trick, the key is in the angle. Anything with a decent edge and enough leverage should work fine. Worst comes to the worst, take the advice of the rt hon xbass.

The last time I used a lighter I lost half the skin on my finger. I shant be doing that again!

Great place though. Do you know which area you might be staying in?

Yep, that's why I want to go again.

Around the Tiergarten or the TV Tower, more likely to be the TV Tower because it's a bit cheaper because it's further out, but the main sights aren't far away, just up Friedrichstraße.

Edited by Dzeko

The last time I used a lighter I lost half the skin on my finger. I shant be doing that again!

Do you know how to use a fork or a toothpick, or even the end of a key? My butler tells me that you use the point to pry up one sticky out bit of the bottle cap a bit. Then pry open the next one, then the next one, until youve done about 6 or so, and then one can simply push the cap open with your thumb, dismissing it like so much unwanted caviar.

I can honestly say that I have never resorted to smashing the top of the bottle off to open it, although my father occasionally bites the top off a beer bottle just to show off. Scoundrel.

Yep, that's why I want to go again.

Around the Tiergarten or the TV Tower, more likely to be the TV Tower because it's a bit cheaper because it's further out, but the main sights aren't far away, just up Friedrichstraße.

I always stay near the tv tower but apparently there are cheaper and better places to stay in Kreuzberg.

Do you know how to use a fork or a toothpick, or even the end of a key? My butler tells me that you use the point to pry up one sticky out bit of the bottle cap a bit. Then pry open the next one, then the next one, until youve done about 6 or so, and then one can simply push the cap open with your thumb, dismissing it like so much unwanted caviar.

I can honestly say that I have never resorted to smashing the top of the bottle off to open it, although my father occasionally bites the top off a beer bottle just to show off. Scoundrel.

You really are an outrageous twat.