Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I know it's cheeky to ask but how much do you get with the EMA?

You also get £150 bonuses in Jan and May. :D

Anyway my PTTGYOYN:

Fucking idiots who can't stay silent for one minute. A minute's silence at my school was held in respect for the millions of brave men who fought and died yet some tubes can't stay silent for a minute. It's so ignorant it makes my blood boil.

Edited by Guest

What a complete waste of money. Why do you spotty young virgins need money handed out to you for f**k all?

To buy White Lightning and go on mindless Lightning fueled vandalism sprees?

To buy condoms for the sex that you'll never get?

To buy CoD MW2 and then sit in your darkened room pretending that you are a soldier and occasionally grunting at your hard working Mum & Dad who can only shake their heads in disbelief at the mess of their kid?

Get a job you lazy b*****ds!

What a complete waste of money. Why do you spotty young virgins need money handed out to you for f**k all?

To buy White Lightning and go on mindless Lightning fueled vandalism sprees?

To buy condoms for the sex that you'll never get?

To buy CoD MW2 and then sit in your darkened room pretending that you are a soldier and occasionally grunting at your hard working Mum & Dad who can only shake their heads in disbelief at the mess of their kid?

Get a job you lazy b*****ds!

Im my day you got bog all for going to school, and in front of the deputy rector if you didnt..

Anyway my PTTGYOYN:

Fucking idiots who can't stay silent for one minute. A minute's silence at my school was held in respect for the millions of brave men who fought and died yet some tubes can't stay silent for a minute. It's so ignorant it makes my blood boil.

At the Warriors' game on Saturday, during the minute's silence a mentally hanicapped lad down the front was making loud groaning noises and I have to admit I nearly burst out laughing a few times. A few other people couldn't help themselves and you could hear the stifiling of laughter through out :ph34r:

Im my day you got bog all for going to school, and in front of the deputy rector if you didnt..

Worst part was not everyone got it - I left in the summer and got fuck all. Which meant that half my mates were loaded, always going places, buying new games, clothes etc, while I couldn't afford to. I hardly expected £30 a week from my parents, if you want money you get a job. Bloody bairns.

Anyway, petty thing: was in one of the girls rooms last night, we were all drunk, having a good night, when suddenly one of them decided to start talking about love. End of night, swift exit and bed. Or so I thought. We got dragged out of bed at 8am (about two and a half hours after getting to bed) by the porters to clean the kitchen. Feels like I'm a prisoner or something. I stay in uni halls, for anyone wondering what kind of madhouse I'm in.

Worst part was not everyone got it - I left in the summer and got f**k all. Which meant that half my mates were loaded, always going places, buying new games, clothes etc, while I couldn't afford to. I hardly expected £30 a week from my parents, if you want money you get a job. Bloody bairns.

Even when i left school and went to college i got nothing. My teachers wanted me to go back for another year but i could not afford to be out of work.

I think these grants are a good thing but i just wish i had some of the opportunities that youngsters get now...and they still moan.(good coming from me eh)

Even when i left school and went to college i got nothing. My teachers wanted me to go back for another year but i could not afford to be out of work.

I think these grants are a good thing but i just wish i had some of the opportunities that youngsters get now...and they still moan.(good coming from me eh)

only reason im moaning is cos i dont get an EMA and every job ive tried for i havent had a reply.

only reason im moaning is cos i dont get an EMA and every job ive tried for i havent had a reply.

It can be disheartening when you do not hear back about jobs,i know i have been there.Stick at it.

Bloody cat

Every morning this week at about 2am he meows till i let him out and i can't get back to sleep,I would feel rotten kicking him out when i go to bed just incase anything happens to him.

I looked into getting a cat flap but if we moved we would have to replace to door into it's original condition.

Every morning this week at about 2am he meows till i let him out and i can't get back to sleep,I would feel rotten kicking him out when i go to bed just incase anything happens to him.

How do you feel when you let him out at 2am? Surely there is no difference between letting them out at 10pm and letting them out at 2am?

How do you feel when you let him out at 2am? Surely there is no difference between letting them out at 10pm and letting them out at 2am?

I don't like doing it and liked it even less when yesterday morning i went to let him out only for him to look out of the door at the rain and bolt back in the front door :angry::angry:

I don't like doing it and liked it even less when yesterday morning i went to let him out only for him to look out of the door at the rain and bolt back in the front door :angry::angry:

Its a cat, they're resourceful! You're too soft. Our cats got slung out every night, whether they liked it or not.

People getting EMA gets right on my tits.

The theory behind it is that the extra money will allow children to stay at school, whom may otherwise have been 'made' to leave by their parents and get a job, due to them being unable, or would struggle, to keep them at school financially.

Accordingly, why don't they give it to the parents? All they're doing is providing the Strongbow/Lambert & Butler fund with credit for the weekend piss-up. In my experience, it also led to a few complete and utter nuggets staying on at school too - they could get £120 a month for turning up, easy money. I doubt they'd have been there were it not for the EMA.

On a personal level, I'd have used any EMA money to buy some new clothes. In fact, I do spend some of the money I get o clothes- I earn it by working. <_<