well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Oh, and I realised I've left my earphones at Uni last night :angry:

And i have left mine at my parents.Ahhh.

Well thanks for the support guys. As i said before when some other Muppet had a crack at me i really do not care. It is a forum,somewhere you can have a laugh,make a serious point, etc etc, if you do not like what i write wither it is alcohol related or politics or transport(where i work) then do not read it.Put me on ignore.I will not change,and certainly not for hypocrites,who are happy enough to comment on there own drinking etc.

By the way i feel great today.

have I missed something? :huh:

Not really. A storm in a tea cup.

Ignore the PM then, I'm just being a fishwife the day!

One of my van drivers sick.Push Bike in the city centre sick,another self employed driver,mot,not him his motor. Manager sick but has crawled in,only to crawl out again...fek.

One of my van drivers sick.Push Bike in the city centre sick,another self employed driver,mot,not him his motor. Manager sick but has crawled in,only to crawl out again...fek.

I bet you wish there was a passing tram you could throw yourself under.

I bet you wish there was a passing tram you could throw yourself under.

Be waiting for them for a while yet,i fear..

At least once a week we'll get "ooh, I want a drink, but I've got work". This will be followed by "having a nice bottle of red", then "ooh, shouldn't drink on a school night, bad capy". The next morning we'll have "bad hangover at work".

Repeat once or twice a week, and then the highlight of his weekend will be drinking, drinking, and then drinking some more. Often alone from the sounds of it.

Maybe you should refer to this post the next time you decide to post on P&B at 4am, describing how you feel like vomiting after drinking 20 shots of spirits in some shitty Stirling club?

F'cking hypocrite.

Maybe you should refer to this post the next time you decide to post on P&B at 4am, describing how you feel like vomiting after drinking 20 shots of spirits in some shitty Stirling club?

F'cking hypocrite.

Ah but Alan, this is different. XBL is "Box Office" material, so he is allowed.

I tidied up my goatee beard this morning with a brand new razor and am still itching like f**k with a red rash under my chins :angry:

F'cking hypocrite.

But its not the content we complain about, its just the sheer quantity of them. He very rarely seems to talk about anything else.

I tidied up my goatee beard this morning with a brand new razor and am still itching like f**k with a red rash under my chins :angry:

:lol: how many have you got?

:lol: how many have you got?

More than a chinese telephone directory at the moment but just joined the gym again so will soon be back to the George Clooney lookalike!!

But its not the content we complain about, its just the sheer quantity of them. He very rarely seems to talk about anything else.

:lol:

Posts in the moaning thread:

Xbass Threepwood - 1352

Capybara - 628

That's all folks!

Posts in the moaning thread:

Xbass Threepwood - 1352

Capybara - 628

That's all folks!

Thanks for counting.. :)