Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm meeting my cousin for a coffee this afternoon and I'm all sore from football last night. She recently had a child as well and I can't really think of what to talk about other than babies. Don't get me wrong, kids are ace, but how long can you talk about how many times they poo or eat?

I wonder if she is up for a discussion on the race riots or something like that. Could get in there early with a good topic for conversation? Less baby talk that way...

Tell her about the impending aramagedon out Korea way and speculate about life expectancy.

Tell her about the impending aramagedon out Korea way and speculate about life expectancy.

:lol: Nothing will happen with regards to the trouble in Korea, too much at stake for a full blown assault by either side.

As for life expectancy, it doesn't really help if you were to get hit by a bus tomorrow...

:lol:Nothing will happen with regards to the trouble in Korea, too much at stake for a full blown assault by either side.

As for life expectancy, it doesn't really help if you were to get hit by a bus tomorrow...

She won't know that though....anyway exagerate, tell her it all gone tits up. Japan and China have declared war etc etc. The life expectancy part was me incorrectly assuming that you would lie purely for fun, to destroy her happiness.

I can't help judging people by my own standards.

Guest The Phoenix
She won't know that though....anyway exagerate, tell her it all gone tits up. Japan and China have declared war etc etc. The life expectancy part was me incorrectly assuming that you would lie purely for fun, to destroy her happiness.

Adam - I'd stick to discussing shitty nappies if I were you.

Far more interesting.

She was a Polis a long time ago so no doubt keeps up to date with current affairs. Still, we will no doubt discuss children all afternoon.

Adam - I'd stick to discussing shitty nappies if I were you.

Far more interesting.

I'm inclined to agree with you actually. :lol:

Why is it more intresting? :huh:

It's cool seeing whatever the lad is reporting about behind him, cars moving, people waving etc (the building in question!) rather than staring at him with a wall behind him, in a boring, bland studio.

Things that get on my tits include:

1) People banging on the toilet door when I'm trying to to take a shit. Leave me in peace you b*****ds.

2) Loud eaters

3) People that spit all the time

4) When I'm having a game of footie with my mates and the goalie stops to have a fag break.

5) Splitting my head, it was the seventh time a fortnight ago.

6) Missing footie matches in which my mate has two tickets, one is mine, and he loses one and goes to the game regardless.

Man, am I easily annoyed. :P

Things that get on my tits include:

1) People banging on the toilet door when I'm trying to to take a shit. Leave me in peace you b*****ds.

2) Loud eaters

3) People that spit all the time

4) When I'm having a game of footie with my mates and the goalie stops to have a fag break.

5) Splitting my head, it was the seventh time a fortnight ago.

6) Missing footie matches in which my mate has two tickets, one is mine, and he loses one and goes to the game regardless.

Man, am I easily annoyed. :P

My mate usually keeps the tickets for Gers games, and if he lost mine I'd be going to the game with his ticket and leaving him at the train station like a lemon.

Capy tells the truth...

I'm honestly amazed the courier services can operate in Edinburgh. Dreadful roads, particuarly bad given it's Scotland's capital city.

I'm pretty sure I'll be needing part of my exhaust replaced after going straight through a pothole. Seems to be rattling a bit, although nothing major. It'll get progressively worse, though.

Given the fact it's about -5 degrees C I'm going to disgrace myself by wearing some skin hugging 'under armour' type gear tonight at five a sides. I really feel like I'm letting myself down, as well as all thuggish defenders who have gone before me :(

Nothing wrong with that, unless it has a collar.

I'm honestly amazed the courier services can operate in Edinburgh. Dreadful roads, particuarly bad given it's Scotland's capital city.

I'm pretty sure I'll be needing part of my exhaust replaced after going straight through a pothole. Seems to be rattling a bit, although nothing major. It'll get progressively worse, though.

It really is terrible,i have a car with low profile tyres,some streets are no go area,s for me.

Roadworks that make the road worse. What is the fuckin' point?

Edinburgh city council hates drivers,regardless of what party is in power.The officials have never forgiven the citizens for voting down their beloved congestion charge.

But they carried on with closing of rat runs,installing speed ramps that would give a tiger tank a run for it money,instigating one way systems etc etc.Oh and some of the highest parking fees known to man ,and traffic enforcers that were trained by the Third Reich.

Apart from that it is fine.