Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
:(

It really does seem like it. I've been dreading going to the football for months now, and appointing a failed Montrose manager, who couldn't get his team promoted on a massive budget with all our best players (poached), is not the way to inspire the fans.

I wouldn't give up yet.

The Division is comprised of ten fairly average teams and there's a long way to go.

I wouldn't give up yet.

The Division is comprised of ten fairly average teams and there's a long way to go.

Oh I think we're going to stay up, I haven't seen a single squad this season significantly better than us. Its a very even league, its just that I am struggling to motivate myself.

After a couple years of terrible football, appointing a failed manager is hardly going to motivate me to jump in the car and drive 80 miles for a home game. All I want is a nice day out, some goals, hell, even more than one shot on target, and the team to show a bit of fight. I don't even care that much if we lose, I'm a performance over results kind of guy.

Doom, gloom, and more doom. :(

Guest The Phoenix
After a couple years of terrible football, appointing a failed manager is hardly going to motivate me to jump in the car and drive 80 miles for a home game.

Stop whingeing - it only takes you about 45 minutes to get there. ;)

Oh I think we're going to stay up, I haven't seen a single squad this season significantly better than us. Its a very even league, its just that I am struggling to motivate myself.

not even stenny? havent they beaten you 3-0 twice

At some point I will either have to go out to the shop to get my messages, resulting in getting cold and wet again, or stay in a cosy, warm, candle-lit sanctuary listening to Mogwai and chilling out - but tobacco-less and hungry! :(

At some point I will either have to go out to the shop to get my messages, resulting in getting cold and wet again, or stay in a cosy, warm, candle-lit sanctuary listening to Mogwai and chilling out - but tobacco-less and hungry! :(

The question was asked previously about you melting in the rain, and I have to repeat it! Do you not own a coat? Its only a bit of water.

Guest The Phoenix

No WVS Meals on Wheels on a Sunday?

The question was asked previously about you melting in the rain, and I have to repeat it! Do you not own a coat? Its only a bit of water.

Yes, of course. :rolleyes: I know but I don't like getting wet! It's wet, grey and cold outside. It's warm, snuggly, comfortable and relaxing where I currently am. Thus my dilemma.

The Spotify ads are beginning to get to me though, so it's only a matter of time....... <_<

Considering going to Banff for the Scottish Cup game with Deveronvale.

Why this is a RTBC is beyond me, other than the amusement of my ever incresing lack of sanity.

Deveronvale are a dangerous side, you might get a fright. I doubt they will sign Alan Creer to help you get a win either.

No WVS Meals on Wheels on a Sunday?

Cheeky sod! <_<:P Actually, that's quite scary. How did you know that as my course over the next fortnight starts at 10:30, instead of 11:30, I don't qualify for a free lunch?! :huh::(

Edit: It must be Phoenix's influence, but I need a pish now! Incentive to move has maximised to breaking point - here I go........

Edited by Kilt

Fecking Rangers game being called off. I can imagine the diddies outrage if United had been winning; the thread in the SPL forum would be at least 30 pages by now! :lol:

Yes, of course. :rolleyes: I know but I don't like getting wet! It's wet, grey and cold outside. It's warm, snuggly, comfortable and relaxing where I currently am. Thus my dilemma.

Pah! Your coat should be warm, snuggly, and dry. I went out to the shop earlier on, but with my magical coat on, I remained warm and dry, and appreciated the indoors even more!

Cheeky sod! <_<:P Actually, that's quite scary. How did you know that as my course over the next fortnight starts at 10:30, instead of 11:30, I don't qualify for a free lunch?! :huh::(

What course is this Kilt? I can't believe you haven't mentioned it before.

Do it.

Just booked it. B)

Deveronvale are a dangerous side, you might get a fright. I doubt they will sign Alan Creer to help you get a win either.

You're still bitter about that. Excellent! Petty, small minded gripes are what make diddy club fans the upstanding specimens we are.

And on that note, I'm almost certain Deveronvale will beat us as our players are merely going through the motions at the moment.