Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Being forced to watch Jonathan Ross.

What a c**t he is.

"Forced" to watch it?! :huh: What, did Ayrgirl tie you to the sofa in some form of bizarre 'domestic' revenge incident and pelt you with peanuts whilst Wossy was camping it up as usual?! :blink:

What a c**t he is.

He's a dick. No idea why people find him funny.

Technical pedantry - he can't be a dick and a cúnt unless he's a hermaphrodite! And I don't believe he's been outed on that yet! ;)

Then again, he may be! ;)

He's not.

There's three of them. Billie, Mike and Tre, and now he's appearing more and more in music videos.

I understand he's been there for like ten years (Green Day for more than double that), and a shout out at the gig was alright, but he's not a proper member. <_<

Edit - used more than one emoticon.

Edited by Smurph

He's not.

There's three of them. Billie, Mike and Tre, and now he's appearing more and more in music videos.

I understand he's been there for like ten years (Green Day for more than double that), and a shout out at the gig was alright, but he's not a proper member. <_<

Edit - used more than one emoticon.

Oh the innocence of youth! :rolleyes: When I said he could be a 'member', I meant he may be a DICK!! :lol:

Sometimes, it's kind of obvious you're divorced.

Tad harsh for this time of the morning, ya grumpy old sod. It wasn't me that made you watch it! :P

At last, something I can heartily concur with! ;)

Aye, but Wanda the Juniper bush probably told you that last time you were canting to Willimena the God of Fray Bentos down the canal, or something.

"OMG, RESPECT MY RELIGION!!!!!1111"

Yeah, I would if it were more of a religion and less of an outdoor drop-in centre for life failures so depressed they've lost the willpower to actually even bother to shave properly (even the men).

Nobody forced you :P

Couldn't you have just taken a beer into the kitchen until it was over?

He does that every other night :rolleyes:

Aye, but Wanda the Juniper bush probably told you that last time you were canting to Willimena the God of Fray Bentos down the canal, or something.

Yeah, I would if it were more of a religion and less of an outdoor drop-in centre for life failures so depressed they've lost the willpower to actually even bother to shave properly (even the men).

Harsh but fair. Bet that makes us a tag team :lol:

Smurph, I'm a big Green Day fan too and Jason was actually invited to join but he declined as he didn't want to spoil what had originally made them into the great band they are. Thought that was quite interesting.

You really can be a massive arsehile at times..... :rolleyes:

Nobody forced you :P

He does that every other night :rolleyes:

Harsh but fair. Bet that makes us a tag team :lol:

Or the saddest married couple on here, living their lives out 'separately' on the internet and having the gall to criticise me, FFS! :rolleyes: