well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I can't shake this sense of optimism about today's game, which is going to make it extra annoying when we're inevitably awful.

I feel your pain. 90 minutes on a Civil Service playing field against a 'minor league' team on a windswept, rain-sodden afternoon at the edge of the Firth of Forth in darkest Edinburgh could be a great leveller! <_<

Not a bouncy Tigger today! :(

I feel your pain. 90 minutes on a Civil Service playing field against a 'minor league' team on a windswept, rain-sodden afternoon at the edge of the Firth of Forth in darkest Edinburgh could be a great leveller! <_<

Not a bouncy Tigger today! :(

40 degree,s in the shade. ....naw pissing down.Enjoy.

Where is it being played?

Muirhills? North Of the city, right on the edge of the Firth of Forth. A 16 or 27 bus from central Edinburgh apparently.

Edit: Muirhouse! Feck me, lost already and I haven't even left the flat yet! :rolleyes:

This bodes well! :(

Edited by Kilt

Muirhills? North Of the city, right on the edge of the Firth of Forth. A 16 or 27 bus from central Edinburgh apparently.

Muirhouse...fek...loads of 16,s you will pass my work..

Cheers Capy! :) If you're at work around 13:30 watch out for the choob in the Berwick scarf waving frantically at anything that might be Capy's office! :D;)

Not there today,although i am on call,my office is in Leith if you get the 16 you will pass close by.

I feel absolutely horrible. I've not felt this bad for years.

My throat is really sore, and I'm finding breathing painful. :(

Don't have the pennies for the football and/or a night out, and no one is interested in a case of beer while watching Soccer Saturday. Arseholes.

Don't have the pennies for the football and/or a night out, and no one is interested in a case of beer while watching Soccer Saturday. Arseholes.

Similarly, we're child free, but have no money. Boo!