Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ear ache - agh!!! :(

"Earache! f**k sake! Fucking earache!" to the tune of The End Of Heartache by Killswitch Engage.

Anyway, in a bizarre turn of events I've agreed to go out and do some flyering for a gig tomorrow. What am I doing helping someone when I don't gain anything from it? What's happening to me?

I'm not happy.

Sitting in on a Friday night doing uni coursework.

In itself, that's a bad enough situation. However, I'm at around the 500 word stage, and I'm wondering whether or not everything I've written is pure, unadulterated shite.

What I've put down is correct, I just have a bad feeling about it for some reason. Maybe I just feel I'm being a bit vague or something. Ah well, I'll worry about getting ideas down then start expanding on them.

As Long as i get another 300 words or something done tonight, it's all good. Tomorrow's a right off due to work and the football. If I can get to 800 or above, I can go out and get drunk. If I don't, I'll be at home getting on with coursework.

Sitting in on a Friday night doing uni coursework.

In itself, that's a bad enough situation. However, I'm at around the 500 word stage, and I'm wondering whether or not everything I've written is pure, unadulterated shite.

What I've put down is correct, I just have a bad feeling about it for some reason. Maybe I just feel I'm being a bit vague or something. Ah well, I'll worry about getting ideas down then start expanding on them.

As Long as i get another 300 words or something done tonight, it's all good. Tomorrow's a right off due to work and the football. If I can get to 800 or above, I can go out and get drunk. If I don't, I'll be at home getting on with coursework.

That's fucking dedication. I'm bored oot ma tits watching Sky Sports News repeatedly while trying to get my head around Russian Visas :(

That's fucking dedication. I'm bored oot ma tits watching Sky Sports News repeatedly while trying to get my head around Russian Visas :(

I do the same, really. I end up checking P&B or BBC News persistently whilst doing coursework. I just get a bit bored of doing work really.

I also seem to have this thing about deadlines. I can't motivate myself to get going on an essay knowing I still have a week and a half until it's due. I need a bit of pressure before I can properly commit myself to getting on with one.

I generally also do an essay over 4/5 days, getting through about 500 words a day. That's despite spending a lot of time on my laptop. Too much skiving, that's what it is. :(

I do the same, really. I end up checking P&B or BBC News persistently whilst doing coursework. I just get a bit bored of doing work really.

I also seem to have this thing about deadlines. I can't motivate myself to get going on an essay knowing I still have a week and a half until it's due. I need a bit of pressure before I can properly commit myself to getting on with one.

I generally also do an essay over 4/5 days, getting through about 500 words a day. That's despite spending a lot of time on my laptop. Too much skiving, that's what it is. :(

Im exactly the same. I cant get essays done untill i have 'The Fear'.

Argumental on Dave.

I've used this line a fair few times but I take it all back.

Argumental is the worst show 'comedy' show I have ever seen. Rufus Hound is the most unfunniest comedian I have ever listened to. This show is just complete shite.

Argumental on Dave.

I've used this line a fair few times but I take it all back.

Argumental is the worst show 'comedy' show I have ever seen. Rufus Hound is the most unfunniest comedian I have ever listened to. This show is just complete shite.

You have clearly never watched "School of Comedy" on E4.