Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's obviously carpet burns.

:P

Pfffttmmwah-hah-hah......... :lol::lol: .....oooh dear..... :ph34r:

Eu ainda tenho uma ressaca. :( .

:o Capy's got dyslexia..... :(

Edit: My PTTGOYN - I really want to get into town this afternoon to pick up a few messages I need but it's pishin doon again! Grumble, grumble... :angry:<_<

Edited by Kilt

Pfffttmmwah-hah-hah......... :lol::lol: .....oooh dear..... :ph34r:

:o Capy's got dyslexia..... :(

Edit: My PTTGOYN - I really want to get into town this afternoon to pick up a few messages I need but it's pishin doon again! Grumble, grumble... :angry:<_<

You sound like a grumpy old man..

My mum just informed me that someone in work, a St. Mirren fan, asked her if anyone in her family posts on P&B. She says aye, Dunning1874. The response was 'You must be proud of him.'

Reveal and explain yourself sir! ;)

I'm sure he/she was being very ironic ;)

You sound like a grumpy old man..

1. I am grumpy - check

2. I am old, 49 - check

3. I am a man - check

Yep, caught bang to rights MMSM! :P

Bloody youth of today, always playing the smart-arse, cheeking their elders, no respect, grumble, mumble.... <_<

Edited by Kilt

Roughly translated it means i still have a hangover...bad Capy..

:lol: I am in the position of being able to take the smug moral high ground and gloat.....

.....but as it's you, I offer my sympathies. Hair o' the dog after work should do the trick! ;)

:lol: I am in the position of being able to take the smug moral high ground and gloat.....

.....but as it's you, I offer my sympathies. Hair o' the dog after work should do the trick! ;)

Driving tonight.

The monsoon appears to be easing off and I really should get out and get the stuff I need, rather than just sit on my sofa vegetating to The Thief of Baghdad on Channel 4 and frittering my time away on P&B. :rolleyes:

However, I still believe I am going to get very wet! <_<:(

Tore the ligaments in my ankle on Monday night and have been on crutches all week. Been doing a bit of walking without them today though - still hoping to make it out tomorrow night!

When you are on the phone and you get cut off accidentally. You spend around 10 minutes trying to phone each other back but you are both engaged as you are phoning each other at the same time. :angry:

There should be some sort of international code when this happens, the person that origianlly made the call should phone back.