Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Pendulum, Enter Shikari, Chase and Status, Does It Offend You Yeah and The Prodigy, all in the one show. Sounds amazing. A M A Z I N G !

£42.50, which I can deal with no problem for that.

Milton Keynes Bowl, 24th July 2010.

Baws. :(

Guest The Phoenix
I've got a bit of a sore throat, and am all shivvery. Most likely the start of flu as loads of people I've been in close contact with over the last week now have it.

<_<

It gets worse, Fudge.

Mine started as a "bit of a sore throat and the shivers".

My throat is now red raw and I'm as weak as a kitten.

Still unlike certain others on here, I'm not complaining.

I've got a bit of a sore throat, and am all shivvery. Most likely the start of flu as loads of people I've been in close contact with over the last week now have it.

<_<

Touché, along with a headache and nausea. If I haven't recovered by the weekend I won't be happy.

It gets worse, Fudge.

I refuse to take paracetamol, ibuprofen etc when I'm unwell. Yes, I'm THAT manly.

When I'm fine I'm fine, but when I'm unwell I get really bad. There is never any inbetween. My temperature goes off the scale and I hallucinate. On the day of Pompey v WBA I lay on the living room floor of my flat with a duvet over me parnoid that some corporation run by robots was trying to conquer the world (got a youtube video for that CN?) and another time, as mum was dabbing my forehead with a cold towel I hit her because I though she was attacking me :(

At least it will give me a genuine excuse to miss our game on Sat, because I orginally wasn't going because I couldn't be bothered.

Edited by Fudge

People who, at night (bedtime), turn their lights off, but don't close their curtains/blinds. It's bloody creepy!

It stems back to a few years ago i was walking home from the dancing, and i was round the corner from my house and looked up at a first-floor window, and there was an old woman just staring at me. It was terrifying.

Guest The Phoenix
People who, at night (bedtime), turn their lights off, but don't close their curtains/blinds. It's bloody creepy!

It stems back to a few years ago i was walking home from the dancing, and i was round the corner from my house and looked up at a first-floor window, and there was an old woman just staring at me. It was terrifying.

Do you think my proposed defence stands any chance when I appear in court?

It gets worse, Fudge.

Are you continuing to go to work and infect everyone you encounter though?

I'm suffering the same thing. I've not had a full voice since Sunday, and apart from having to go into uni on Monday, I've sort of quarantined myself. I didn't realise it was developing over previous days, so now one flatmate is now complaining of the beginnings of the same thing, and might have to take time off work as she works with kids, and another is bedridden.

Its infectious, so I figure the best thing I can do is stay indoors, wait for it to heal, and try not to spread it.

<_<

Interesting. Adam's been complaining of not feeling right today, like a hangover feeling. That wasn't fives last night, was it? It was just one big, 10 person, man love session, wasn't it? <_<

Security was slow. A bit like airport security, tbh, it was embarrassing ;)

After I had parachuted into Princes Street at 0800 hours, I suddenly went into Splinter Cell mode. (Kilt, Splinter Cell is a computer game. As you never grew up with computers, think of it as an electric spinning top or penny farthing).

After I wedgied the security man at the door, I immediately changed into his clothes. When I went into his pockets, I found a receipt for the security outfit. Thinking I could be quids in, I returned the outfit to nearby Topman and exchanged it for a nice wee cardigan and scarf.

On the way back to the Archives, I popped into McDonalds for a quick wee quarter-pounder.

The I thought: ''shit'', how am I gonna get in, seeing as I exchanged the guard's outfit in Topman?!?!?!?

Luckily, there just happened to be a 90-foot long pole vault which I used to leap into the archives. As I hit the ground, the wee woman behind the desk asked me:

''Are you a pole-vaulter''

I replied:

''No, I'm German, but how did you know my name was Walter?''

The rest, as they say Kilt, is history.

Thank you. That makes perfect sense to me, especially thanks to your careful explanation about the electric spinning-top and penny-farthing. Most kind, Walter. :)

Guest The Phoenix
Are you continuing to go to work and infect everyone you encounter though?

Fucking sure I am.

It's part of my masterplan to exact revenge on the b*****ds.

Interesting. Adam's been complaining of not feeling right today, like a hangover feeling. That wasn't fives last night, was it? It was just one big, 10 person, man love session, wasn't it? <_<

You know how I said my team fucked Adam's team, well, I wasn't talking about the scoreline.

Guest The Phoenix
I have this fantastic ability to drive people away when they have done absolutely nothing wrong. I honestly don't know why people even tolerate me sometimes.

Don't worry about it, most taxi drivers are wankers.