Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Finally got the new viewing card from Sky. This should be a RTBC but after the weekend we've had with the sky I'm not convinced until it's in the machine and stops that bloody message appearing EVERY 20 SECONDS.

Has anyone tried watching a programme with your finger constantly on the backup button. :angry::angry:

post removed

Hello Ron! waves

Hmm, calling yourself 'Saxo', xbass a 'fatty' and suggesting HSF flash her asset's in return for getting paid into the football. <_<

I'll give it three more posts before you're banned again! :P

Edited by Mr X

People with hairy moles. I can't understand anyone who would leave the house, especially a woman, with 2 inch long hairs (that look like pube hairs) hanging off a hairy mole on their chin. DO they never look in the mirror or something? At least trim it once a month ffs!

My dads given me the option; Sign on or leave the house.

Cheers Dad.

Perhaps he doesn't agree with your political views? :lol:

I don't blame him if I am honest. It's a bit unfair on your Dad having you live there for nothing and not bring anything into the house. Perhaps if you don't do any stuff around the house you could start there. If you are not bringing money into the house, tidy up, thus meaning you Dad doesn't have to do it when he comes home from work.

Perhaps he doesn't agree with your political views? :lol:

I don't blame him if I am honest. It's a bit unfair on your Dad having you live there for nothing and not bring anything into the house. Perhaps if you don't do any stuff around the house you could start there. If you are not bringing money into the house, tidy up, thus meaning you Dad doesn't have to do it when he comes home from work.

Ha! I fucking do that! Infact, I do more than anyone around here.

You can come and work for me.

Great, cheers.

Finally got the new viewing card from Sky. This should be a RTBC but after the weekend we've had with the sky I'm not convinced until it's in the machine and stops that bloody message appearing EVERY 20 SECONDS.

Has anyone tried watching a programme with your finger constantly on the backup button. :angry::angry:

I was right. The card doesn't work. Phoned them AGAIN and was phone for 20 mins. Problem could not be resolved.

The manager phoned me back, was a right p***k. He said he would send a new viewing card as this one sounded as if it's faulty. It'll take 3-5 working days!!!!!!!!! After almost 3 whole weeks of phong them, this was meant to be the final stage of getting this fixed!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think so, I'm phoning cable tonight. What a load of shite Sky are. Fucking arseholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm pretty angry :( ) .............................

and breathe.

Ha! I fucking do that! Infact, I do more than anyone around here.

I don't know then. If you are actively seeking work then I can't see why your Dad would want to kick you out. As for the job centre, I think you can sign on but you won't get as much cash as you would if you were 18. Not 100% sure though, you are probably best asking The Phoenix.

If you are worried about getting kicked out by your Dad, why not sit down with him and tell him that you are trying to get a job, show him what you are doing. Why not ask him for help preparing a CV? Also, does he support your decision of going into the Armed Forces? If so, tell him that it won't be very good preparation for you to be homeless before you sign up.

Talk to him. ;)