Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
And it is right across the Civil Service too! It's not what you know, it's who you know! <_<

I know all of "them" and can vouch for them all being c***s.

Said discussion affected a colleague of yours, so there will be some emails tomorrow that will cheer them up and their bosses ;)

:o Do tell, via PM of course. I've been off for three weeks and have another three weeks at least to go, so I'm out of the loop. Although I am aware of several transfers/applications on the go before I left for my 'break'. I trust it's good knew for 'we know who'!?? ;)

My in-laws. :angry:

Not only do I have to miss 'From The Jam' at The Barrowlands with the Ayr boys for a surprise birthday party (that I'm sure my sister-in-law won't want) but her idiot manchild husband expects everyone to turn up in an outfit from Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Aye, that's right, the film. He's 45, by the way. <_<

Do I look like I'm 12 years old you fucking gimlet? Are we having jelly and ice-cream too? What a fucking pumper!

Not only are we expected to drive to Edinburgh for this farcical palaver, but we're expected to be there for half five. Only thing is, we're at home to Dunfermline that Saturday, so Mister Cool can get fucked. :lol:

Edited by Monster

Just checked my lottery ticket from Saturday, and I got 4 numbers out of 6.

This is posted in the PTTGOYN thread, because my 'prize' is £54.

Aye I know, better than nowt, but annoying nonetheless.

My dad's mate got 5 numbers on Wednesday last week and won something like £770 quid. A bit shit really considering the odds of getting that many.

My in-laws. :angry:

Not only do I have to miss 'From The Jam' at The Barrowlands with the Ayr boys for a surprise birthday party (that I'm sure my sister-in-law won't want) but her idiot manchild husband expects everyone to turn up in an outfit from Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Aye, that's right, the film. He's 45, by the way. <_<

Do I look like I'm 12 years old you fucking gimlet? Are we having jelly and ice-cream too? What a fucking pumper!

Not only are we expected to drive to Edinburgh for this farcical palaver, but we're expected to be there for half five. Only thing is, we're at home to Dunfermline that Saturday, so Mister Cool can get fucked. :lol:

Go as Noah :)