Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Suave, handsome gentleman with plummy accent shags some birds, fires some modified guns and ultimately gets the upper hand over some extremely hesitant bad guys who wouldn't have to worry about Bond if they shot him in the face when they got the chance.

That is a summary of every single James Bond film for you stuart.

Sadly they changed this winning formula for the last two and they were shite :(

Suave, handsome gentleman with plummy accent shags some birds, fires some modified guns and ultimately gets the upper hand over some extremely hesitant bad guys who wouldn't have to worry about Bond if they shot him in the face when they got the chance.

That is a summary of every single James Bond film for you stuart.

You missed that he will no doubt use his watch in some ridiculous manner of gadgetry, and always ends up baw deep in some supermodel who mysteriously disappears by the next film. Also, a few fast cars here and there.

You missed that he will no doubt use his watch in some ridiculous manner of gadgetry, and always ends up baw deep in some supermodel who mysteriously disappears by the next film. Also, a few fast cars here and there.

Don't forget the comedy sidekick villains a la Knick-Knack, Jaws and yon Japanese laddy with the decapitating bowler hat whose name escapes me! ;)

Sky TV taking over £50 from my bank account. Ok, it was there, (thanks to Child Benefit happening to go in today when I thought it wasn't due until tomorrow), but it's about £25 more than they were meant to take. I hadn't budgeted for that at all as every single time we've spoken to them, they've told us it was going to be a set price and now they've taken double.

I know that it's likely to be that they've taken a payment in arrears and one in advance as it's the first one, but I have, on more than one occasion, asked the people I've been dealing with to set up direct debit details exactly how much they would be taking out, and every time I've been given the figure that I had budgeted for.