Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's Forfar - souveniers are made to order; it's a cottage industry. He'll have to wait weeks if they agree to a replacement and old widow McDougal will be in deep trouble for not using a strong enough melted-cow-foot-glue to stick the sponsors logo on.

Honestly Pete, you just don't think these things through, do you! <_<:rolleyes:

we'll have less of your shenanigans, old timer

All things are relative, Old Timer.

Aye, fair point Grandad! ;)

There's no point. I just can't be arsed, there is literally no point of me doing it.

And it enrages the rest of my class who actually need to pass, which is rather hilarious. :lol:

Och, I tried to help but........good luck for tomorrow, brainbox! :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix
There appears to be a James Bond film on the television. I think that makes it bedtime. <_<

With you all the way on that L-M.

JB films are beyond tedious.

Every time I download a new version of iTunes, it deletes everything that's there. Music, TV shows and games - that I've I've bought off the iTunes store, plus all the CD's I upload onto it. Why?

I now need to add all the music from my documents back onto iTunes, which get's rid of the play counts. All my play-lists have been deleted too. <_<

I've never seen a James Bond film in my life.

Suave, handsome gentleman with plummy accent shags some birds, fires some modified guns and ultimately gets the upper hand over some extremely hesitant bad guys who wouldn't have to worry about Bond if they shot him in the face when they got the chance.

That is a summary of every single James Bond film for you stuart.