Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I am meeting my Ex in an hour and a half. That is NOT my PTTGOYN.

This fact that it is pissing down with rain again IS! :angry:<_<

I thought you worshipped all the weather that the Goddess deemed right to bring us as it replenishes and feeds and all that nonsense.

Stop bloody moaning. :P

Haha.. It's just quite badly bruised! A nice pinky/purple colour.

It'll subside in a few days.

Unless you're one of the unlucky folk who gets a reaction to the tattoo and finds that the area which has been tattooed swells up for about a week, in which case see your GP who will be able to advise you of the best way to treat it ;)

All the best, and remember to keep it dry for a week and moisture is it several times a day ;)

Unless you're one of the unlucky folk who gets a reaction to the tattoo and finds that the area which has been tattooed swells up for about a week, in which case see your GP who will be able to advise you of the best way to treat it ;)

All the best, and remember to keep it dry for a week and moisture is it several times a day ;)

The swelling in mine has went down now... just left a nice bruise.

Thanks, I moisturize it constantly, every 3 hours.

I was overpaided last month by £242 and they are taking it back this month,But i have a feeling that they will take more than they paid me,The £242 was after tax but they are taking £352 off my top line and claiming the tax and NI will balance it out.

I know exactly what i earn every month as i don't do overtime.

Bank holiday Monday morning, nice lazy morning, the missus is sleeping late, I'm away to get the breakfast on.....

And then the brass band start playing outside the church across the road.

Loudly.

I can't even throw things at them, as they are not in the line of sight.

Deep in the heart of texas my arse :(

I thought you worshipped all the weather that the Goddess deemed right to bring us as it replenishes and feeds and all that nonsense.

Stop bloody moaning. :P

:lol:

Answer that yin, ya kilted goon.

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was on my way to/in Starbucks when you posted.

I love the rain and am grateful that it replenishes the earth and noursihes the plant-life. I have even been known to go swimming in the rain as it's a really natural and sensual experience/feeling and refreshes your spirit.

On the down side, sharing a bus with twenty to thirty other damp, humid humans leaves you smelling of wet dog and feeling awkwardly 'moist' in an unpleasant way. Whilst I appreciate the rain, there is a time and a place to celebrate its benificence and the Number 38 bus to Glasgow is not condusive to an harmonious and enriching experience. ;)

Also my tattoo seems to hurt more today than it did getting it done yesterday :(
That's a sure sign that you've contracted Hepatitis.

All the best, and remember to keep it dry for a week and moisture it several times a day ;)

Don't listen to him, he's on the wind up - at least apart from that last bit. I see you're moisturising - good girl! ;) (Realises this is highly patronising and duly await the internet boot to the baws in due course! :rolleyes: )

They'll swap it for you if you take it back, I'm sure.

It's Forfar - souveniers are made to order; it's a cottage industry. He'll have to wait weeks if they agree to a replacement and old widow McDougal will be in deep trouble for not using a strong enough melted-cow-foot-glue to stick the sponsors logo on.

Honestly Pete, you just don't think these things through, do you! <_<:rolleyes: