Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That's how it was before the last shit upgrade. You do know you can switch between the old style news feed and the new live feed, right?

Aye, it's still annoying though. On mine the news feed is about 4hours behind though. Maybe im being too picky.

Aye, it's still annoying though. On mine the news feed is about 4hours behind though. Maybe im being too picky.

So is mine. It's yet another thing to add to the list of problems I'm having with Facebook at the moment.

I was one of the people who's account was made unavailable when one of the databases went down, and the Chat function still doesn't work.

Edited by Breaking Decency

Likewise

June is sleeping like a baby but i am wide awake :(

Same with LM. I watched a bit of Blackadder in bed as I wasn't really tired and nodded off once or twice, but then I just couldn't get back to sleep, whereas Lyn-Marie is snoring her arse off listening to the Harry Potter audio book on my MP3 player.

Probably not the best thing to do but I have made myself a cup of tea then I will go and give sleep another try.

Please come, Sandman. :(

Same with LM. I watched a bit of Blackadder in bed as I wasn't really tired and nodded off once or twice, but then I just couldn't get back to sleep, whereas Lyn-Marie is snoring her arse off listening to the Harry Potter audio book on my MP3 player.

Probably not the best thing to do but I have made myself a cup of tea then I will go and give sleep another try.

Please come, Sandman. :(

I am watching Traffic Cops(A programme June hates) :P and having a small shandy,I really want to sleep but as didn't get out of bed till 11.30am today i know i wil not.

Banned from my first edinburgh nightclub..

aPPAarntly youre n ot alllowed to be sick on the dancefloor!!!!11

Shocking.

Well I can't sleep, and I've got to be up at 8am. I'm starting to consider just staying up all night and soldiering on through the day...

Well, that was an awful nights sleep. Couldn't sleep so decided to get up about 1.30am. Decided to go to bed about 3.15am (well, 2.15am when the clocks went back) and it was ages before I fell asleep.

Then the boy started banging on his bedroom wall, so I think I would be lucky if I got five hours last night.

Riordan ? is that you.

:lol:

Only a couple hundred left to go til I'm at Riordan level.

Just realise this morning how much of a p***k I was after getting asked to leave. It was a shity, too hot, over-expensive, stuffy, busy place anyway, wasn't intending to go back. <_<

This "extra hour in bed" pish. No. You just wake up an hour earlier.

Serious question on the matter.

Does that mean the Yanks are only 4 hours behind us (Eastern Time)?

Or did theirs move back too and it's still 5?

Edited by The Blair-Skint Student