Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Lucky c**t! I have all his DVDs and know them off by heart basically. :lol: I love that man.

"THAT'S LEGAL TENDER!!" :angry::lol:

Aye he is fair brilliant, my favorite comedy act just now. His accents are superb.

Engineering works tomorrow on the trains. FFS the last time I had to go through they were busy ripping up the Glasgow-Edinburgh line, now they've spotted a leaf on the line between Haymarket and Inverkeithing so the whole weekend transport system is off.

Why the cunting f**k can't they just engineer the rails efficiently at night like any half-arsed, remotely successful business would do?

Edited by vikingTON

Could you not have said B for Blair?

In the heat of the moment it seems I forgot my own name. Cheers for the heads-up the next time though, as I'll try and remember it next time ;)

:lol:

I love throwing operators a curveball for my own entertainment.

"G"

"Is that E for Edward, Sir?"

"No, G... for Gnome"

:D

Someone's been watching Dara O'Briain. :lol:
It was Michael McIntyre!

:lol:

Beat me to it. :angry:

My PTTGOYN: Question of Sport. A fraction of what it was a few years ago.

Does that mean that you are not going to drink anymore?

Not having a dig or anything, I'm just interested.

Yep. I'm on a course of Antabuse (Disulfiram)

http://www.healthyplace.com/other-info/psy...ion/menu-id-72/

Check the warnings section. If you get bored before that, basically alcohol taken in any shape or form will cause a severe adverse reaction - anything from redness, sweating, palpitations, to coma and possible coronory failure. :(

Fúck me, I nearly had a siezure there.

Reporting Scotland was on in the background and I wasn't really paying attention when an item came on about some Soap Opera called Westenders taking place at the Oran Mor - "written by Ann-Marie Di Mambro" :o

My ears totally fooled me for a nano-second! :huh::ph34r:

Fúck me, I nearly had a siezure there.

Reporting Scotland was on in the background and I wasn't really paying attention when an item came on about some Soap Opera called Westenders taking place at the Oran Mor - "written by Ann-Marie Di Mambro" :o

My ears totally fooled me for a nano-second! :huh::ph34r:

She's been around for years! She also wrote Take The High Road and has done Casualty and Eastenders as well and from what I've heard, she's also a teacher. I reckon I was about 9 when I first heard her name. I had to do a double take then.

If I had a quid for everytime I've been asked if I'm related to her since I got to Glasgow, I'd have, well, about four quid.

If I had a quid for everytime I've been asked if I'm related to her since I got to Glasgow, I'd have, well, about four quid.

I didn't ask - you've still got 4 quid! :P;)

Edit: TBF - Take The High Road, Casualty and Eastenders are not exactly my cup of tea - never heard of her before! :rolleyes:

Edited by Kilt

After tonight drinking, I realised how much I missed my best friend. She went home to Englandshire a couple years back, and she was the person who I most trusted, and was most honest with me, in the world. I miss her. :(

Its not even a creepy pseudo sexual thing, although she is fit, I really just miss talking to her, drinking with her, and having fun with her. :(

After tonight drinking, I realised how much I missed my best friend. She went home to Englandshire a couple years back, and she was the person who I most trusted, and was most honest with me, in the world. I miss her. :(

Its not even a creepy pseudo sexual thing, although she is fit, I really just miss talking to her, drinking with her, and having fun with her. :(

Aaaaaaaannnnddd Ron has just melted his proxy server.

Went out with a burd I like tonight and everything went well.

However, we shall shift to PTTGOYN to get the full low down on this...

Aaaaaaaaaand crashing right down to earth with a sickening thud right now...

Thing is, this girl and me have been friends since school. We never, ever thought this would be what happened and it's all gotten a bit strange since people started finding out we've been going out a few times.

So now, things are...odd. We're on the verge of throwing this away which would be gutting cause I actually do like her in that way...sort of...in a strange way...

And, I'm now venting to the internet.

I've hit a new low. :(

Thing is, this girl and me have been friends since school. We never, ever thought this would be what happened and it's all gotten a bit strange since people started finding out we've been going out a few times.

So now, things are...odd. We're on the verge of throwing this away which would be gutting cause I actually do like her in that way...sort of...in a strange way...

Go for it. Me and my other half met at school (somehow not until I was in 5th year, her in 6th, despite us having many friends in common). For the last 2 years we've been best friends, basically, and 2 months ago we decided to give it a go (I've liked her for more for quite a while though). It's going great :)

Go for it. Me and my other half met at school (somehow not until I was in 5th year, her in 6th, despite us having many friends in common). For the last 2 years we've been best friends, basically, and 2 months ago we decided to give it a go (I've liked her for more for quite a while though). It's going great :)

She was a year above me, but we only started talking regularly last year when we bumped into each other in college. As long as I've known her I've always been able to appreciate that she's hot, but about 2-3 months back we went out for a quiet drink...which ended up in Firewater and us kissing. A moment which really fucked with the canon.

Who knows what's gonna happen, might just ask her out for a drink and sort it once and for all in a brief moment of bravery/stupidity. :lol:

You haven't hit a new low. Mate, go for it. Don't don't don't end up throwing it away, then kicking yourself months down the line. Who cares if you were friends? It provides a strong backbone to the relationship and you obviously get on well. Yeah it might be awkward because you're adjusting to a new situation but all I will say is go for it.

Don't be sitting there single a few months later wondering what might've been. Trust me, it's better giving it a shot and knowing rather than throwing it away. Trust me.

Best of luck squire. ;)