Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

HSV are a decent side, though. Unirea on the other hand... :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm not comparing Celtic's lose with Rangers! Celtic played alright imo, at least they put up a fight and didn't embarrass themselves.

Rangers, on the other hand!!! :angry:

Oh, I'm not comparing Celtic's lose with Rangers! Celtic played alright imo, at least they put up a fight and didn't embarrass themselves.

I watched it on some Slovenian channel through the internet, and even they say Scottish football is shite.

I didn't watch the game, the Fulham v Roma game sounded like the better game of football.

At least you said they tried, though. That's good.

I think this a facade. You don't really care about Scottish "fitba" at all, do you?

What? :huh:

I didn't watch the game, the Fulham v Roma game sounded like the better game of football.

At least you said they tried, though. That's good.

I turned that on after the Celtic game and found it hilarious when Roma scored!!! :lol: That cheered me up a bit after my disappointment.

Do you want me to explain what a facade is, TWisteh?

I can't imagine any Rangers fan watching Celtic lose, and think "aw naw. Poor Scottish fitba"

Well, imagine harder. I'll always support my countrymen. The thought of supporting the foreigners against a Scottish team simply baffles me.

edit: Rory, I like rivalry as much as the next man. But my rivalry (and hatred!) is with England and English teams, not Scottish ones.

Edited by Guest

Well, imagine harder. I'll always support my countrymen. The thought of supporting the foreigners against a Scottish team simply baffles me.

You seem to try too hard to appear dignified with your points. I enjoy reading your posts, just because they're so ridiculous.

I couldn't care less if a Scottish team (apart from Raith, obviously) gets their tatties from a foriegn team. I don't benefit from Scottish teams doing well in Europe, neither does my club.

It's also handy for winding up a few of my mates when Rangers/Celtic lose; particuarly against comedy opposition like Unirea, or to a lesser extend, Hapoel Tel Aviv.

I totally agree, which is why I always support the Scottish teams in Europe, and hope the Loyalists and Oirish ones lose. :)

Not helped by the fact I constantly keep moving it about, to check it hurts as much as I think it does.

Its a terrible habit that! I do it all the time, and my thought process goes something like:

"hmm, my shoulders sore"

"maybe if I move it, I can check if its still sore"

"aaaaaargh"

"best I don't move it"

..30 seconds by...

"hmm, my shoulders sore"

"maybe if I move it, I can check if its still sore"

"aaaaaargh"

"best I don't move it"

And repeat. :ph34r: