Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I must have been lucky then. I saaw the first half of the Madrid v AC Milan game with their ball-juggling keeper! :lol: Then went back home to watch the second half of he Celsea game. Was pretty entertaining from that perspective! ;)

Just seen that on the highlights show. Bizzare, just bizzare.

When you see it from behind the goals all the AC players are walking back towards the halfway line, and only realize once the ball is in the net.

Fell asleep during the Chelsea game, so I now have that "fell asleep for an hour and a bit during the evening" feeling, which I hate. :(

that's been happening to me increasingly of late. coupled with rising ludicrously early (4.30am :huh: ) when alarm shouldn't go off till 7, its a little concerning :( . It also is getting in the way of my prep/planning/masterchef enjoyment <_<

I thought I might be ill or something the first 3 times it happened in this combination -I should point out the rising early is occurring after the evening nap and so cannot initially -obviously eventually there's a cumulative build up- be the cause of the nap occurring.

Nothing. Im fine. :) .

well im not its fecking freezing here,the sooner i get back to asia the better,i even had to buy long jogging trouser for under my boiler suit,ive wore shorts for the past 8 years,and im nearly scottish white,i want my tan back :angry:

I lost my scarf this morning and I think I left it in the cinema last night. Only had it about 2 weeks as well.

Hurrah. A quick trip to Cineworld last night and I was able to pick it up from lost property :)

:lol:

Man up, its a cold.

:rolleyes:

I usually go to school no matter what (basically unless I've been shot!) but I got absolutely no sleep last night cos I couldn't stop coughing. I must have been averaging 100 coughs an hour at least. :(

:rolleyes:

I usually go to school no matter what (basically unless I've been shot!) but I got absolutely no sleep last night cos I couldn't stop coughing. I must have been averaging 100 coughs an hour at least. :(

You are supposed to be at school?

Im not back til next week. B)

A petty thing that gets on my nerves is my terrible inability to know when it's not appropriate to say something.

A flatmate had her parents back at the flat and they were all completely steaming (the dad was laid out on the floor :o ). Anyway she says "mum, dad this is Rory, honestly he's the funniest motherfucker ever", to which I turned round and said to the mum "not literally though". :ph34r:

What did I say that for? Great way to make a good first impression. :unsure:

You were well within your rights to say that. I mean, she set it up for you and everything. Although a better reply would have been ".....literally".