Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Basically the whole part on memory and the nervous system, like the limbic system, neurones and the somatic nervous system etc.. Gah :(

Aw, shite. I did that 10 years ago and I haven't needed it since, so I don't know myself! :lol:

I'll get back to you in a few weeks when I've done it again!

A consignment of over 200 items going out today.I am going to be busy.

Know what you mean cap, i have to do one of the most intricate modifications you have ever fuckin seen. Why can't someone design a PCB that just bastartin works!!!!

Fuckin flight model aswell so first time everytime. :(

The boy is watching this "I can Cook" programme on Cbeebies (which frankly, is bollocks) and they have children on helping the woman presenting it.

"Have you got that done Tiffany?"

"Nicoletta, how are you getting on?"

Why can people not give their children a normal b*****ding name? I remember when my girlfriend was in hospital having just given birth to our boy, and the girl in the bed next to her had given birth to a little girl the day before and called her Ayisha or something like that. She wasn't black or anything, just a normal ned girl from Garthamlock or some dump like that.

I wonder what Ayisha will grow up to be? A doctor? A nurse? A Policewoman?

The poor girl doesn't even have a chance with a stupid name. I can understand if a celeb wants to give their kid a stupid name, they aren't going to have to go out and get a normal job when they grow up, but I fear for the Chardonays and the Britneys out there.

I hate people.

The boy is watching this "I can Cook" programme on Cbeebies (which frankly, is bollocks) and they have children on helping the woman presenting it.

Why can people not give their children a normal b*****ding name? I remember when my girlfriend was in hospital having just given birth to our boy, and the girl in the bed next to her had given birth to a little girl the day before and called her Ayisha or something like that. She wasn't black or anything, just a normal ned girl from Garthamlock or some dump like that.

The poor girl doesn't even have a chance with a stupid name. I can understand if a celeb wants to give their kid a stupid name, they aren't going to have to go out and get a normal job when they grow up, but I fear for the Chardonays and the Britneys out there.

I hate people.

Tiffany isn't that bad, but Nicoletta?! :lol::lol::lol:

I hate people.

My cousins girlfriend is having a baby. They are going to call it Jamie-Lee, typical ned name.

Tiffany isn't that bad, but Nicoletta?! :lol::lol::lol:

I know.

My cousins girlfriend is having a baby. They are going to call it Jamie-Lee, typical ned name.

I worked with a girl a while back that was pregnant. Shortly afterwards, I was made redundant and didn't keep in touch with her. I met her when I was walking up Duke Street one afternoon about 6 months ago and asked her how things went. She informed me that she had a boy and called him TJ. Not short for anything, just TJ.

I worked with a girl a while back that was pregnant. Shortly afterwards, I was made redundant and didn't keep in touch with her. I met her when I was walking up Duke Street one afternoon about 6 months ago and asked her how things went. She informed me that she had a boy and called him TJ. Not short for anything, just TJ.

olds folks homes in 70 years will be a blast

"hows it going britney? aye no bad nicolleta!"

however these names do amuse me,when i hear about people calling there children stupid ones

olds folks homes in 70 years will be a blast

"hows it going britney? aye no bad nicolleta!"

however these names do amuse me,when i hear about people calling there children stupid ones

I just don't understand it at all. Do these people not think ahead? What do you think Chardonnay is going to grow up to do for a living? I'd put good money on it involving taking her clothes off for money.

I know that it is wrong to stereotype, but come on!

I just don't understand it at all. Do these people not think ahead? What do you think Chardonnay is going to grow up to do for a living? I'd put good money on it involving taking her clothes off for money.

I know that it is wrong to stereotype, but come on!

i would reckon these people read all the celebrity magazines and stuff and cried at jades passing