Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yeah, happens here too. Gonna throttle the old sod if he keeps this up. Where did you used to live out of interest? It's feckin cold up here.

I was in Torry, Walker Road to be exact. Classy place, that!

If you think it's cold now, wait til February.

Guest The Phoenix
i did last night but i cannae get back to sleep when something wakes me up like that while she switched off the alarm and was snoring in seconds :angry:

Even better. :ph34r:

I got violated by a real dirty last night. I mean, wow. I think she would have whipped my genitals out and played with them on the dance floor if I hadn't managed to pull myself away.

Not such a bad thing says you, in front of two ex-girlfriends who previously didn't hate me says me. Oh dear. Also, I didn't even get a ride off her I was so scared. She seemed like the straponupyerring type.

Sake!

I got violated by a real dirty last night. I mean, wow. I think she would have whipped my genitals out and played with them on the dance floor if I hadn't managed to pull myself away.

Not such a bad thing says you, in front of two ex-girlfriends who previously didn't hate me says me. Oh dear. Also, I didn't even get a ride off her I was so scared. She seemed like the straponupyerring type.

Sake!

bender!!get her pumped

bender!!get her pumped

Totally. However, fcked if I know who she is! :)

She followed me about for a bit, squeezing my arse etc. I'd get flung out and maybe the jail if I tried that carry on!

When my manager who is quality who leaves you to it on a saturday is not in and Ive got the biggest Wanger who isnt even a boss down my back.. and is moaning at me for being on facebook. well hello Im a woman I can multitask i can deal with calls and look at facebook. Complete Pratt