Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Drunks :angry::(

Umm, hello!

Thats my second night on the pish, and I really, really regret deciding to wash my linen and turn my mattress this afternoon. All my bed linen is still downstairs in the dryer, and my mattress is propped up on its side, airing,

To deal with this situation, I bought a poke of sausages from the all night garage. But dammit, I need to make my bed. :(

Friday night I was at a party/ flat warming, must have been about 100 there and it's the drunkest I've ever been. Drank right trough the night and we then heading to spoons at 11am on Saturday. Then we went to some other pubs and I have no idea how I got home sometime on late Saturday afternoon. I've finally woke up now feeling rough as f*ck and I've now found out that I lost my wallet. <_<

Alcohol Awareness week is coming again.I always feel a tad guilty..especially the way i have been putting it away the past week..

Got to drive to day and next weekend so that should slow me down a tad..

I have to drive later..nothing stronger than Coffee today.

After disgracing myself yesterday I'm on the soft drinks today.

Drank 12 pints and a bottle of red and fell asleep by 7 p.m.

Ayrgirl wasn't best pleased.

Guest The Phoenix

Because you fell asleep or because it was her wine?

I was up in Dundee to see a pal on Wednesday. I was out on Tuesday night, and was drinking a cacophony of various beers and spirits and hadn't eaten anything after about 6. I then crawled out of bed and onto the train up to Dundee and walked right out of the station into the pub, then went from ale-house to lager-shack all afternoon.

I ended up sleeping in his flat from 6 til 9 before getting my train home again. It wasn't like I disgraced myself by spewing everywhere or anything, but it's incredibly poor form.