Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Arbroath away postponed due to high winds. At least I was only at Bridgeton when I found out, unlike some others who had left Cumbernauld at 8.40.

Aye, there's some folk already there. I imagine they're halfway pished by now though, so it's not a total waste.

Yeah...Sorry i forgot Old firm fans aren't allowed to make throwaway comments on here...

I think the point is that if the ref has postponed an Arbroath game, then its going to be a bit more than "a breeze"! I've seen games going ahead where keepers have caught their own goal kicks, free kicks have been taken with someone holding the ball in place with their hand, and goalies have been given buckets of sand to keep the ball in place! So if this one has been postponed, it must have been a helluva wind up there.

Not really a 'throwaway comment' when you make the same point 3 times.

Right, people in central scotland make too much of a breeze....they do, that's completely unrelated to the game today though.

Poofy excuse for a game being called, i was making joke because i've played in similiar/worse uist, ableit not at the same level.

Ball on the deck, if you can't take that as a joke, then you're the stupid one not me.

Anyway who really cares, if it bothers you that much i apologise.

It is windy mind..even the Birds in my garden have not left the ground for over an hour..

Even here in sheltered Stirling, my wee greenhouse full of tomatoes wasn't just knocked over, but was smashed, and carried a couple feet away. :(