Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
:ph34r:
You bring the KY jelly 

I know that was probably meant as a joke but even as liberally minded as I am, I find it to be in particularly bad taste.

My offer was genuine and has been accepted.

Shame on you.

Have to get the bus home later, and I don't have my iPod. It's only an hour and a half, but it's really going to drag...

My God, no!

The 78 to Dunfermline? It's the worst bus service ever. EVER!

Get the train! It might cost more, but at least you won't kill yourself in the 74th tiny village that the bus passes through.

Just had a read of the complaints forum and you now get a warning if you call someone a 'spastic'. However, nothing would be done if you called them a faggot, queer etc which are all homophopic terms.

I called G Man a mongo the other day and nothing was said.

What is unacceptable and what is acceptable?

My God, no!

The 78 to Dunfermline? It's the worst bus service ever. EVER!

Get the train! It might cost more, but at least you won't kill yourself in the 74th tiny village that the bus passes through.

:lol:

The very same. I've only been on it once, and I hate it. Alloa, Kincardine, High Vallyfield, Clackmannan... I think it's the scenic route.

I would get the train, but I'll be taking a couple of bags back, and I'd be hitting Edinburgh about 5pm. Can't be arsed with the hassle of fighting through crowds with bags.

Just had a read of the complaints forum and you now get a warning if you call someone a 'spastic'. However, nothing would be done if you called them a faggot, queer etc which are all homophopic terms.

I called G Man a mongo the other day and nothing was said.

What is unacceptable and what is acceptable?

If you called someone a spastic *** I think P&B would sink into the ground like at the end of Carrie.

Edited by Mr X

:lol:

The very same. I've only been on it once, and I hate it. Alloa, Kincardine, High Vallyfield, Clackmannan... I think it's the scenic route.

I would get the train, but I'll be taking a couple of bags back, and I'd be hitting Edinburgh about 5pm. Can't be arsed with the hassle of fighting through crowds with bags.

It used to be quite shit, going through a couple of wee towns, but it was fairly direct. Now it's fecking unbelievable. You can just name a town or village between Stirling and Dunfermline and be absolutely certain that it'll go through there.

In the entire journey, it only spends about 5 minutes on a road suitable for a bus, too <_<

Guest The Phoenix
Alloa, Kincardine, High Vallyfield, Clackmannan... I think it's the scenic route.

No wonder it takes forever if it goes from Alloa to Kincardine to High Valleyfield and then back to Clackmannan. :lol:

It used to be quite shit, going through a couple of wee towns, but it was fairly direct. Now it's fecking unbelievable. You can just name a town or village between Stirling and Dunfermline and be absolutely certain that it'll go through there.

In the entire journey, it only spends about 5 minutes on a road suitable for a bus, too <_<

It takes a twenty minute detour to go to Culross. Fucking Culross. Nice wee place, but no sod lives there. And those that do aren't really the type to get on a bus. Particularly a bus to Dunfermline.

I'm off to get something to read on this thing, or maybe a couple of razor blades. Not to slit my wrists, but because I'll have full growth by the time I get home.

No wonder it takes forever if it goes from Alloa to Kincardine to High Valleyfield and then back to Clackmannan. :lol:

OK, I got the order wrong...

Edited by Paco

Guest The Phoenix
It takes a twenty minute detour to go to Culross. Fucking Culross. Nice wee place, but no sod lives there. And those that do aren't really the type to get on a bus. Particularly a bus to Dunfermline.

I'm off to get something to read on this thing, or maybe a couple of razor blades. Not to slit my wrists, but because I'll have full growth by the time I get home.

OK, I got the order wrong...

Calm down. ;)

I've been on this bus once and tbh I recommend the razor blades.

Guest The Phoenix
To add my list of medical problems, my lips seem have to gone rather dehydrated-like and SWOLLEN UP. I feel like Leslie Ash, but with a penis and no tits. And not as good looking.

Kilt might still be interested. :ph34r::lol: