Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

she spent approx. 14 out of 15 mins going on about how she couldnt get a seat on a bus :huh: what the f**k does that have to do with my confidence

no-one has to pay anything, she's employed by the college

She is actually :lol:

So, the college pays her then? :rolleyes:

yeah :lol: i realised the flaw in my sentence there

The reason the talked to you for 15 mins about her bus journey is she is part of a massive army of big fat women who are paid bundles by the taxpayer & companies to do SFA but shuffle papers all day.

Last time i went to see the training dept/HR in my work the woman couldnt remember anything discussed at the previous meeting a month or two previously then proceeded to ask me about my holidays.

Its frightening to think the massive drain on the economy these folk must be.

Ah it is Friday..Weather nice all week ..gets to weekend and it is................Pouring...fek.

PS the Owls were quiet last night..

Rain.....Booo! <_<

Owls......Yaaaay! :)

post-1053-1254477120_thumb.jpg

B)

she spent approx. 14 out of 15 mins going on about how she couldnt get a seat on a bus :huh: what the f**k does that have to do with my confidence

no-one has to pay anything, she's employed by the college

She is actually :lol:

I'm still interested....... :ph34r:

Tell the college to sack her and employ me as your confidence coach. I'll tell you that you're the berries for 15 minutes nae bother.

Kids are weak as f**k nowadays like, due to being pampered all the time. Do they have kickboxing coaches for the sappy kids now too?

Edited by Andy.C

Tell the college to sack her and employ me as your confidence coach. I'll tell you that you're the berries for 15 minutes nae bother.

Kids are weak as f**k nowadays like, due to being pampered all the time. Do they have kickboxing coaches for the sappy kids now too?

aye, ill just go into my college and go 'sack that confidence tutor, she's shit, you should employ that Andy.C from P&B, he'd be a lot better' :lol:

aye, ill just go into my college and go 'sack that confidence tutor, she's shit, you should employ that Andy.C from P&B, he'd be a lot better' :lol:

But you wont........................as you are lacking confidence! Its a vicious cycle.

See my techniques are working already. I've given you the confidence to request the sacking of someone who does you no good.

I'll throw in kickboxing lessons gratis, ok?

:P

See my techniques are working already. I've given you the confidence to request the sacking of someone who does you no good.

I'll throw in kickboxing lessons gratis, ok?

:P

ill pass on the kickboxing lessons :lol:

Guest The Phoenix

fafc

Confidence is all about Self Esteem.

Self Esteem can be broken down into two elements - How lovable you believe yourself to be and how capable you consider yourself to be.

Feedback from others helps but the bottom line is that the only person that can affect change to your self esteem is yourself.

Someone who believes they are incredibly lovable but totally incapable suffers from low self esteem as does someone who doesn't like themself but considers themself to be incredibly capable.

The real bummer for confidence / self esteem is when both elements are low.

I would be happy to give you some simple tips to improve your self esteem but obviously not on the public forum.

fafc

Self Esteem can be broken down into two elements - How lovable you believe yourself to be and how capable you consider yourself to be.

Feedback from others helps but the bottom line is that the only person that can affect change to your self esteem is yourself.

Someone who believes they are incredibly lovable but totally incapable suffers from low self esteem as does someone who doesn't like themself but considers themself to be incredibly capable.

I would be happy to give you some simple tips to improve your self esteem but obviously not on the public forum.

Probably wise. There are a few posters on here who might actually explode if their levels of self importance got any higher

Guest The Phoenix
Probably wise. There are a few posters on here who might actually explode if their levels of self importance got any higher

:lol:

Yeah but the lovable bit would be a bit of an issue - if they were being honest with themselves.

aye, ok

Have to get the bus home later, and I don't have my iPod. It's only an hour and a half, but it's really going to drag...

Well if anybody sitting near you has a paper, trying leaning over and reading it.

Guest The Phoenix
aye, ok

:lol::lol:

A wee "Yes, Please / Thank you" would have been nice, not essential, just nice. ;)

I put something together at the weekend and PM it to you.

:ph34r:

You bring the KY jelly 

fafc