Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I once stopped in Wick on my way to get the ferry to Orkney and ate a chippy in a deserted supermarket car park. That's as much of the place as I want to see.

I drove through it last summer whilst holidaying in Thurso, we got into the place, kept on going, locked the car doors and turned swiftly back around and headed out again.

On the way out we passed Wick airport and a cargo plane that had just taken off started smoking from one engine and had to turn back and land again.

bah. probably should have taken friday off as well <_<

I used to always go back to school on the Friday if i had been off,so as i could get out at the weekend...No such scruples the rest of the week..

I used to always go back to school on the Friday if i had been off,so as i could get out at the weekend...No such scruples the rest of the week..

aha, snap!

also if there was a midweek game or something else I wanted to go to.

Guest The Phoenix
How annoying when some stranger sits next to you on the train and starts to read your newspaper... grrr

Years ago when I travelled by train to Glasgow every day, if that happened, without saying a word, I turned my newspaper upside down and continued reading. Never failed to get the message across.

:D

Years ago when I travelled by train to Glasgow every day, if that happened, without saying a word, I turned my newspaper upside down and continued reading. Never failed to get the message across.

:D

Given i can get foreign papers here(Edinburgh), i buy a Portuguese one.That normally does the trick..not foolproof though.

How annoying when some stranger sits next to you on the train and starts to read your newspaper... grrr

I wouldnt call ''Fudgepackers Fortnightly'' a newspaper.

What, did you come out of the meeting feeling meeker than when you went in?

she spent approx. 14 out of 15 mins going on about how she couldnt get a seat on a bus :huh: what the f**k does that have to do with my confidence

A big fat waste of money, that's what!

no-one has to pay anything, she's employed by the college

How do you know she's fat!?

She is actually :lol:

Edited by fafc1885