Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Try 1A11, 1A13, 2A15, 2A17, and you might get into a couple on the 3X Corridor. Also, I'm not sure where the other screens are, but if you go to the corridor near the car park door (the wee one, not the one that leads out to Logie), then there is a big screen that gives the staus of all the computer labs and how many computers are free.

Erm... right! I've not a clue where those are, so I'll go on the hunt for one of them tomorrow, I've some printing to be getting on with. Cheers.

Now I've got my books for a day (one whole day!) I better get on with some work for the first time since my last exam in June. Not good. :(

Try 1A11, 1A13, 2A15, 2A17, and you might get into a couple on the 3X Corridor. Also, I'm not sure where the other screens are, but if you go to the corridor near the car park door (the wee one, not the one that leads out to Logie), then there is a big screen that gives the staus of all the computer labs and how many computers are free.

Yes!

I realise that I've been here for a whole year, and I should know where stuff is, but I really don't have a clue.

I was in the Uni last Wednesday to get a computer, because the internet was still humped here. I went to the only Computer Lab that I know about, which is the 2A17 one (I think, I'm not even sure which is the 2nd Floor anymore...) and it was "Supported Enrolment Only", so I had to go for a wander to try and find another one. I ended up just looking at the display cases in the Biology department, then going to the shop for a can of Coke before going home again.

At least know I've got a room number for the fabled labs on another floor.

Yes!

I realise that I've been here for a whole year, and I should know where stuff is, but I really don't have a clue.

I was in the Uni last Wednesday to get a computer, because the internet was still humped here. I went to the only Computer Lab that I know about, which is the 2A17 one (I think, I'm not even sure which is the 2nd Floor anymore...) and it was "Supported Enrolment Only", so I had to go for a wander to try and find another one. I ended up just looking at the display cases in the Biology department, then going to the shop for a can of Coke before going home again.

At least know I've got a room number for the fabled labs on another floor.

One to try (in case you don't know), if you go into Cotterel through the door near the bus stop (with the vending machines), instead of going up the stairs into the main building, go through the door to your right, and thats the 1A corridor, which has 2 big computer labs. 1A11 is normally busy and used for classes, but 1A13 is usually available. For those not in the know, there is also a printer on that corridor.

I of course have my own office, but I occasionally slum down to those labs to teach classes. :D

One to try (in case you don't know), if you go into Cotterel through the door near the bus stop (with the vending machines), instead of going up the stairs into the main building, go through the door to your right, and thats the 1A corridor, which has 2 big computer labs. 1A11 is normally busy and used for classes, but 1A13 is usually available. For those not in the know, there is also a printer on that corridor.

I of course have my own office, but I occasionally slum down to those labs to teach classes. :D

Seen them building new ones in the Cottrell yesterday. Think more or less on the same side of the building.

Where are the computer labs?! It's almost as if it's some sort of state secret, nobody that I know knows where they are.

I'm about to head across to the library just now to pick up a couple of books. I've probably fucked up the online thing though, I didn't have a clue what I was doing...

2B43 is the place to be. Never a class in it and always relatively quiet. Printer next door anol.

OMG LACIST!!!11111

My old man has decided that he's had enough of being deemed "lacist" for calling the local takeaway "the Chinky's", so now he just changes all of the Rs to Ls in the name of every single Chinese takeaway that he sees.

"The Gleat Wall", "Dlagon House", and my personal favourite, "The China Luby".

It's contagious though, I find myself doing it without thinking about it.

I think I must be a lacist :(