Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is this an episode of 'Soap', where capy/bert is kidnapped by an alien :huh:

Actually it has been a mad morning.One driver on holiday another called in sick so i have been out in the chaos that is Edinburgh doing deliveries. Back at the office a quick catch up,book in some Internationals and then maybe back out again....

Petty thing that annoys me is having huge gaps between classes and basically having to force myself to go to the cinema and spend money or run the risk of dying of bordom.

ma heart bleeds for u mate.imagine having to go to the pictures.a cruel world.

how? wasnt anyones cat. anyway its okay for cats to eat birds and shit all over the show and we canni even strike back

and? you shouldnt throw stones at any cat regardless if it isnt anyone's

how would you like it if someone threw stones at you?

and? you shouldnt throw stones at any cat regardless if it isnt anyone's

how would you like it if someone threw stones at you?

cats are shit animals wee scragy fuckers.

if someone through stones at me id burst them but ima human no a cat.

take it ur a vegetarian rentboy

Well yes, yes it is, but in addition to that, its currently being rebuilt, so its inevitable it will be a bit pish while its working out of a temporary location.

I'm sure it will look cracking once it's finished. I just find it pathetic that there aren't at least more computers and printers. Half the time, you go to a computer lab and there is either a fucking class on or the printer doesnae work.

I'm sure it will look cracking once it's finished. I just find it pathetic that there aren't at least more computers and printers. Half the time, you go to a computer lab and there is either a fucking class on or the printer doesnae work.

What really pisses me off is that you go into a computer lab to work and you can't get on a PC for stupid teenagers fucking around on Facebook and YouTube.

I emailed the Uni last year about making a computer lab like the ones in the library that blocks access to these, they said they were looking into it but didn't get back to me.

Where are the computer labs?! It's almost as if it's some sort of state secret, nobody that I know knows where they are.

I'm about to head across to the library just now to pick up a couple of books. I've probably fucked up the online thing though, I didn't have a clue what I was doing...

Edited by Paco

Just cos im dyslexic doesent mean am thick.

Calling someone a vegetarian rentboy because they object to you throwing stones at animals makes you thick.

I notice you didn't deny the "bigoted" or "fuckwit" part. At least you're honest.

My money's on Stewarty...

Edited by Gaz

Where are the computer labs?! It's almost as if it's some sort of state secret, nobody that I know knows where they are.

I'm about to head across to the library just now to pick up a couple of books. I've probably fucked up the online thing though, I didn't have a clue what I was doing...

Try 1A11, 1A13, 2A15, 2A17, and you might get into a couple on the 3X Corridor. Also, I'm not sure where the other screens are, but if you go to the corridor near the car park door (the wee one, not the one that leads out to Logie), then there is a big screen that gives the staus of all the computer labs and how many computers are free.

I seriously can't be fucked going food shopping tonight but i've had takeout the past eight nights.

I know what you mean.If i have to stop on the way home from the office it is a real chore.The only upside is that i usually get distracted at the drinks aisle..