Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The EMA thing for school, after sending it away - how long does it usually take for them to send the stuff back to you?

I'm just quite impatient, and I want to know if the application was successful sooner than later.

The EMA thing for school, after sending it away - how long does it usually take for them to send the stuff back to you?

I'm just quite impatient, and I want to know if the application was successful sooner than later.

You really should have done it months ago.

The whole situation with Craig Bellamy is annoying me.

Firstly - People having a go at Bellamy for pushing that pitch invader in the face. The guy came onto the pitch when he's clearly not allowed, Bellamy was frustrated and pushed him. It's nothing. For people having a go at him for it, and the suggestion that the lad could sue is both laughable and extremely annoying. :angry:

Whether you like him or hate him (I like him as a player. He's a dirty player and the sort I like to watch tbh), it's a farce that he could be facing sanctions over his 'actions' at Old Trafford.

Grrr! :angry:

:lol: Not when you've got a step sister like mine. She's went on some cleaning rampage, trying to make me look like the lazy one that did f**k all. Just to impress mummy. c**t.

This house is carnage.

The bammy, relitively hot, slutty one?

You'll be fine Smurph, it gets backdated mate. I sent mine away late last year (and this year too).

Just start thinking about what you're gonna be spending your monies on. ;)

Not what I asked. :P

I kid.

Awesome, no worries then. :D

Cheers.

Edited by Smurph