well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Time of the month?

not at all,if somebody goes abroad and has to ask the time when the other country has this great invention called clocks everywhere and then asks if he can press a shirt in a TROUSER press,when theres a clue in there somewhere deserves to be called a halfwit,doesnt matter who it is!!

Edited by doulikefish

not at all,if somebody goes abroad and has to ask the time when the other country has this great invention called clocks everywhere and then asks if he can press a shirt in a TROUSER shirt,when theres a clue in there somewhere deserves to be called a halfwit,doesnt matter who it is!!

Trouser shirt?!

madrid

Look: get on the underground to Piramides, walk around to the Vicente alderon, and go in. Atletico are about to KO against APOEL and it's virtually empty. I bet it's cheap to get in, and itr's a stadium everyone should see at least once (it's getting torn down in a year or two.)

not at all,if somebody goes abroad and has to ask the time when the other country has this great invention called clocks everywhere and then asks if he can press a shirt in a TROUSER press,when theres a clue in there somewhere deserves to be called a halfwit,doesnt matter who it is!!

Fair enough :)

I went to Primark to get new trousers for school. They only do trousers upto a 33 inch leg. Very helpful.

I went to Primark to get new trousers for school. They only do trousers upto a 33 inch leg. Very helpful.

Go to Slaters then.

My PTTGOYN is Simon Bird's stand-up at the GUU being packed an hour before, with me joining the "queue" over an hour before, only to be told it was full.

Those fucking cunting fucks Juventus let me down on my 7 team accumulator tonight. Couldn't even hold off Bordeux at home.

What a team of useless fucking arseholes.

Go to Slaters then.

My PTTGOYN is Simon Bird's stand-up at the GUU being packed an hour before, with me joining the "queue" over an hour before, only to be told it was full.

What time was it due to start at?

Go to Slaters then.

Is that one of the guys from the Inbetweeners? Will?