Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've been left with a free house for 2 weeks with the most annoying person I have ever met in my life and her skanky pals who are 'coming to stay over'

f**k off please.

Free house? Skanky pals? Sounds like a fucking belting weekend, but perhaps not a fortnight...

Party Time eh....
EMPTY!

Aye, well I got warned that any shite and I'd be out of here. I even got warned from my step sister that she wanted no parties.. Then she fucking goes and gets folk staying and boozing.

Good one.

Finger her.

:lol: I don't think my girlfriend who appreciate that.. And, jesus, you should check the nick of her. Nae thanks.

Why should you feel guilty for taking money that you are entitled to?

I feel it should probably only be for those who are hard up because they are between jobs, especially during the recession, where as the money would just go straight into funded Stenny away days while I lived in relative luxuary anyway.

Also, it's called 'Job Seeker's Allowance', and I'm not even seeking a job!

I don't actually have morals so I'm not going to feel guilty about it.

With an empty for two weeks, you can do whatever the f**k you like for the first 10 days, then you've still got 4 days to source stuff like identical replacement IKEA units to replace all the stuff that's fucked.

I've got the house to myself 'til Saturday.

So as long as the cat is fed, and nothing goes on fire I'm rockin'.

Do nothing until Friday afternoon then tidy like there's no tomorrow. :D

With an empty for two weeks, you can do whatever the f**k you like for the first 10 days, then you've still got 4 days to source stuff like identical replacement IKEA units to replace all the stuff that's fucked.

:lol: Not when you've got a step sister like mine. She's went on some cleaning rampage, trying to make me look like the lazy one that did f**k all. Just to impress mummy. c**t.

This house is carnage.

Aye, well I got warned that any shite and I'd be out of here. I even got warned from my step sister that she wanted no parties..

When i was still at school we had some wild parties at mates houses.I was surprised anybody had one.Apart from the booze and fags,we had fights with water,bottles of detergent etc etc.

One of my mates was basically only allowed out to come to school for a couple of months..

I was always very well behaved.Drank only Orange juice and went home by 10pm...