Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had possibly the worst weekend ever. Travelled up to aberdeen for a friend's wedding only to be struck down by a bad stomach bug. Made it through the church service and the speeches at the reception which was better than missing the whole thing i suppose, but it wasnt a pleasant experience. My fiancee ended up catching the bug as well. Oh, and the hotel was under a nightclub, cue us hardly getting any sleep during the times when we were'nt running to the bog.

I'm bored so have been looking at stats for players who always seemed to score against us.

Brian McPhee got 8 in 8 for Hamilton, and Jerome Vereille got 8 in 6 for Airdrie, (including 4 in 14 minutes).

If I didn't laugh I'd cry.

Is there a site for stats for like this?

Mrs WB bought new kitchen knives at the weekend.

She then told me how sharp they were and how she wasn't treating me like a child by reminding me of that whilst I was chopping some onions.

This led to a big stramash, about how I'm not an idiot, and dont need to be told that knives are sharp.

A couple of minutes later the knife cuts through the onion and my thumb.

I hope the cut wasn't too deep. I have cut myself loads of times with my knives,sometimes I don't even notice that I have cut myself. :ph34r:

I have a stinker of a cold. It's not nice, I've hardly moved from my bed all day and I've just about coughed my guts up. :(

I've just had my first day back at college today after having that last week. The most annoying thing was I woke up Saturday and felt ok, nothing but the cough left. Also, it turns out I've missed all the goings on at college last week thanks to it - pregnancy, suspension, nutters wreaking havoc. It's been quite the place to be, and I wasn't sodding there. Mind, I can get the same thing from P&B, so it's not all bad news.

I've just had my first day back at college today after having that last week. The most annoying thing was I woke up Saturday and felt ok, nothing but the cough left. Also, it turns out I've missed all the goings on at college last week thanks to it - pregnancy, suspension, nutters wreaking havoc. It's been quite the place to be, and I wasn't sodding there. Mind, I can get the same thing from P&B, so it's not all bad news.

See, I would take a day off college tomorrow if I'm still feeling like this but.. It's to much hassle. I have to fill in lots of forms telling them why I was off and I'll also miss out on work. We're doing assessments all week (Yes already :( ).

See, I would take a day off college tomorrow if I'm still feeling like this but.. It's to much hassle. I have to fill in lots of forms telling them why I was off and I'll also miss out on work. We're doing assessments all week (Yes already :( ).

I've got my first assessment this week for a subject I've only had one lecture in. That'll be fun! Then I've another one next week, and another one the week after, so I spent this morning catching up with - and ending up ahead again! - one subject and scribbling notes from someone else for the other ones. I've got the basic things I need to be looking at so I really should get down to some work. :ph34r:

The signal is still scrambled on my dodgy sky boy. Still waiting on the new card coming through the post so i've got to put up with council telly until then

Consider yourself lucky.

I live in a flat in Edinburgh that gets only BBC 1 and ITV with crappy picture quality and sound.

If the kettle's on, we don't get either :(