Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I queued for an hour and a half in the post office to get my pay. In the process I witnessed a battle between pensioners to get their money quicker, a kid pish itself and I even got screamed at myself. Ridiculous.

Keep the location to yourself, otherwise all in sundry will be making for the shortest PO queue in the country. :rolleyes:

I queued for an hour and a half in the post office to get my pay. In the process I witnessed a battle between pensioners to get their money quicker, a kid pish itself and I even got screamed at myself. Ridiculous.

I thought you lived in the Czech Republic, not Glasgow? :P

has there ever been a morning capy, when you have actually been happy?

I was fine till that stroppy little b*****d came in....honest.

Be sensible. :lol:

Tomorrow i will be happy promise....god what have i done..

On the bus coming in this morning, I was sitting in front of these two complete and utter morons.

Every time it was stopped at traffic lights, they tutted and sighed and said it was a "piece of nonsense".

DUNDEE HAS A LOT OF JUNCTIONS YOU FUCKING MORONIC c***s. What do you want? A free-for-all?

Idiots.

Mrs WB bought new kitchen knives at the weekend.

She then told me how sharp they were and how she wasn't treating me like a child by reminding me of that whilst I was chopping some onions.

This led to a big stramash, about how I'm not an idiot, and dont need to be told that knives are sharp.

A couple of minutes later the knife cuts through the onion and my thumb.