Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
That'd be 4 minutes minimum that the referee could add on... the other two minutes are easily justified by the fact that Citeh celebrated their late goal for the best part of two minutes. ;):P

Spot on TN.

The referee had decided there would be a minimum of 4 minutes additional time, prior to City's equaliser.

The resultant celebrations fully justified the referee adding to his original determination.

Whingeing Managers really piss me off - there was nought wrong with Owen's winner.

Spot on TN.

The referee had decided there would be a minimum of 4 minutes additional time, prior to City's equaliser.

The resultant celebrations fully justified the referee adding to his original determination.

Whingeing Managers really piss me off - there was nought wrong with Owen's winner.

Mark Hughes is one of the biggest whiners of them all. I despise absolutely everything about him. This is just capped off by his hideous Welsh accent. A pointless man from a pointless country. I hope he gets swine flu.

Mark Hughes is one of the biggest whiners of them all. I despise absolutely everything about him. This is just capped off by his hideous Welsh accent. A pointless man from a pointless country. I hope he gets swine flu.

Perhaps a touch harsh.

Don't defend him - the Welsh take the heat off Fifers. ;)

Fifes a lovely wee place, we'll some off it.

I felt I was being generous only wishing swine flu on him!

I quite like him, he moans but he did a good job at BR and he is the only one who realistically break the monopoly of the "big" 4.

One girl in general for me. Friday night stayed at a mates with my girlfriend (only been going out for a month) about 3 in the morning she woke up screaming. I near enough shat myself, she just asked me to "help help" I didn't know what to do so I gave her a hug, she then raged at me telling me to put on the light. So I did, turns out she is claustrophobic. Anyways yesterday we got up and I asked if she was still into going to the football (what a romantic I am) she said she didn't know anymore as she looked "Shit". So I just said I would take her home and then meet her later on, then she hit me with "Na drop me off in town so I can get a new phone". Now I dont understand how she can look "shit" at the football where she knows no one at all. However she can merrily go into town where she will see a whore load of people. I wouldn't of minded if she didn't want to go to the football at all but it would have been nice of her to tell me this rather than lie so I could have made alternative arrangements.

The difference is quite simple. It meant her meeting your mates while she felt she looked like shit. As far as she's concerned, she only wants your mates thinking you have an absolute stunner. At least in town, no one knows her.

Nah, she wanted to. She'd told her pals a few days ago that she was wanting to get off with me, but I didn't know and ended telling her the other day that another one of pals likes me. Then she went to me last night "I'll only pull you if friend doesn't like you anymore". I told her that she doesn't, but she needed confirmation that friend didn't. So we phoned her, and friend said she did. I am then accused of being a liar and being shouted at for the next hour. And to make it worse, the bitch still has my jacket.

Girls have morals about this sort of thing. Snogging someone your pal fancies is forbidden and only causes arguments.

Do you two know nothing about women? :rolleyes:

The difference is quite simple. It meant her meeting your mates while she felt she looked like shit. As far as she's concerned, she only wants your mates thinking you have an absolute stunner. At least in town, no one knows her.

Girls have morals about this sort of thing. Snogging someone your pal fancies is forbidden and only causes arguments.

Do you two know nothing about women? :rolleyes:

Does any man? :unsure:

All you need to know is that women are always right and men are always wrong.

If you let them believe that, they're putty in your hands.

Thats just true though, or at least in most cases. Or maybe its just me thats generally wrong.