Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The Chaz Man has a cold just now and as a result I have Charlie snot all over the left shoulder of my t-shirt.

The poor wee lamb.

Me too. I look like Slimer from Ghostbusters has been nuzzling me. Oh, and call him that again, I'll chop your cock off and you won't get a cigarette out of it either.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

To be honest, I'm feeling no worse than a bit below par. I've got a sore throat and feel a wee bit shivvery, but that's about it.

When I get properly ill my temperature goes off the scale and I halucinate. The day of the Pompey v WBA Cup final I spent the day lying on my living room floor trying to fight off demons I was sure were out to get me.

To be honest, I'm feeling no worse than a bit below par. I've got a sore throat and feel a wee bit shivvery, but that's about it.

When I get properly ill my temperature goes off the scale and I halucinate. The day of the Pompey v WBA Cup final I spent the day lying on my living room floor trying to fight off demons I was sure were out to get me.

I've been the same. Although that was after spending three weeks on the piss and thinking my dead Gran was sitting next to me in a toilet. Couldn't even drink my glass of water in the hotel that night, I needed a straw. :ph34r: