Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Anybody know who sings the version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" that was in tonight's Hollyoaks?

It's a guy singing it and was also in an advert earlier this year, although i can't remember what one.

I didn't see it, but was it Israel Kamakawiwo'ole?

Got my first pair a couple of years ago,i dont mind them.I just need them for reading though.

I can read absolutely perfectly, and sitting at the computer is no problem.

But I'm absolutely fucked when it comes to lectures. Unless the powerpoints are black on white, in fairly big letters, I can't read them.

Any time I get a shot of someone else's glasses, the difference in looking at stuff far away is night and day.

Anybody know who sings the version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" that was in tonight's Hollyoaks?

It's a guy singing it and was also in an advert earlier this year, although i can't remember what one.

I think it was this one.

That link opens it on Spotify. If you don't have Spotify, it's by The Hit Nation.

Maybe The Hit Nation just did the album that that's taken from, "Luau Party". I think the actual artist is the fella that Reina's talking about.

Edited by Dunc

Having been fairly confident that we would be going north this morning, I am no longer convinced. Despite having a sleep this afternoon.

Would hate to give my Granny a cold and mean her missing out on the wee ones birthday a week on Saturday.

Looks like I might be sat on my tod at the football tomorrow, in an odd way this isn't too much of a PTTGOYN as its good for just properly watching the action, especially if it's a good game but it means I wont see my mates.