Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's fucking pointless four days before a half-marathon.

a buggering pest I would agree.

I of course given my comments am in good health. :D

edit: PTTGOYN - the whole way masterchef has become like the apprentice with roux jr as sur alan. they even have a margaret character now.... :angry:

Edited by theentomologist

Neighbours being b*****ds yet again, how can I possibly wake someone having a shit? Okay it's a central column that the window backs onto, but unless they're camping out in their toilet how can they hear it? AAAAGHH

I wish I could say this is the first time.

Edited by Breaking Decency

I wish Terry Butcher would stop his terrible puns on the Champions League Highlights Show. That's 3 now:

"He's been mullered at his near post" - After Muller scored a near post header for Bayern.

"The writing was on the wall at that stage" - When Grafite scored his second for Wolfsburg.

There was another shit one in there.

Also the fact that every 10 seconds he used the word "bang" when describing a shot.

Soooo sleepy....

Youngster giving you trouble...?

I know the feeling and empathise.

I should be in bed - I have work in 4 hours time, but this insomnia is a b*****d!

Chin up, honey, they'll grow up and be stroppy teenagers before you know it! :lol: .....oh.... :(

My brother leaves for London today. I'm really gutted he's leaving. He'll be back up for Christmas which is great, but I never realised how much I'm going to miss him kicking about the house.

On the bright side, his house is circa 10 minutes from White Hart Lane. Hello Yid Army.

On the bright side, his house is circa 10 minutes from White Hart Lane. Hello Yid Army.

"Come on you Iron's, Come on you Iron's" - Chicken Run Faithful! (circa 1980 to 1984) :ph34r:

Oooh, I'm old and well travelled.....

post-1053-1253161902_thumb.jpg

.....Sir Trevor, when I watched him play! B)

These patches are doing my tits right in. I have had it on for over an hour and nothing yet. Where's my buzz, man? :(

no buzz Im afraid! Theyre horrid, if you keep them on when you fall asleep you get awful nightmares. You might want to get some alcohol handwash stuff as well as the stickiness has a tendancy to stay on when you take them off and its a b*****d to shift...