Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Oh well. She's still hot.

Agreed. She's definitely the hottest burd in Britain, (which is why I was looking at her vids in the first place) but it is disappointing that she cannot sing. That ruins it a little bit for me.

edit: Her legs are fucking awesome, btw.

Edited by Guest

I feel like I'm coughing up a lung. I don't smoke.

Illness is absolutely pointless.

:lol::lol:

no its not.

Evolutionary speaking it rids populations of the weak, the old, the infirm, and genetic outliers.

Socially speaking it provides a reason for the NHS.

In the human body it has lead to advanced immune system with its side benefits.

so pointless I think not. :D

no its not.

Evolutionary speaking it rids populations of the weak, the old, the infirm, and genetic outliers.

Shut it.

no its not.

It's fucking pointless four days before a half-marathon.

I wish Terry Butcher would stop his terrible puns on the Champions League Highlights Show. That's 3 now:

"He's been mullered at his near post" - After Muller scored a near post header for Bayern.

"The writing was on the wall at that stage" - When Grafite scored his second for Wolfsburg.

There was another shit one in there.

I wish Terry Butcher would stop his terrible puns on the Champions League Highlights Show. That's 3 now:

"He's been mullered at his near post" - After Muller scored a near post header for Bayern.

"The writing was on the wall at that stage" - When Grafite scored his second for Wolfsburg.

There was another shit one in there.

Seb Frey looks like Jesus.

Clinton Cards in Falkirk are looking for part time workers.

Fucking yaldi.

Not only is it a job, within close vacinity of home, but also it's a job where the odds of a mate coming into my shop are not very high.

It'll probably have a shit uniform though. IIRC it's a polo shirt, so at least I can wear it with my top button in, to keep a bit of dignity. Look at me, I already think I have the job.

Despite getting an email from an online shop saying that they can asure me they haven't taken any money from me, my bank account would suggest otherwise. C*nts.

It's very probable then that your bank has reserved the money from the account (which happens on a possible pending transaction) and the shop haven't taken any money from your account at all.