Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have the fucking cold and in four days time I'm running the Great Fucking North Fucking Run.

Really, really fucked up my training now. I'll be lucky to break 1:45 :angry:

A wee game of football the night at 9pm will do you a power of good.

I was actually just about to post on your thread, normally I'd have been well up for that but rest is the only thing that's going to help me unfortunately :(

P&B is riddled with adverts for gambling sites (at the moment there is a Sporting Bet advert at the top and a Betfair one down the side).

This doesn't bother me in the slightest but I'm surprised The Feenix hasn't complained yet (or is he a Platinum member and can't see adverts?)

P&B is riddled with adverts for gambling sites (at the moment there is a Sporting Bet advert at the top and a Betfair one down the side).

This doesn't bother me in the slightest but I'm surprised The Feenix hasn't complained yet (or is he a Platinum member and can't see adverts?)

There's no adverts on the pc im on because of the college filter :D

Hmm, I did wonder what the ads were for as they're getting blocked by the filter at work, hopefully if I get pulled up it'll only be for looking at P&B during work (I'm only on when its quiet or at lunch) rather than constanlty trying to get on gambling sites!

Absolutely everywhere I have looked to get a job is not taking on any more staff. I really want a part-time job, but no-one wants to fucking employ me.

Join the club. <_<

The cold annoys me too. Was meant to go for a kick about today, it's glorious outside, but he's decided he doesn't want to 'cause he's ill. :( Bet it'll be horrible tomorrow...

I have some really bad blisters on the soles of my feet :( It's agony!

They are now massive. I really struggled walking to college this morning, which I wasn't going to go to as I came in quite late, but someone set off the fire alarm in our block this morning at 9 and I was wide awake after waiting outside for 5 minutes.

They are now massive. I really struggled walking to college this morning, which I wasn't going to go to as I came in quite late, but someone set off the fire alarm in our block this morning at 9 and I was wide awake after waiting outside for 5 minutes.

That's disgusting.