Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

ive just checked my coupon aswell,same team let me down :(

You as well? Leicester done me out of £220 last night. I don't mind if a coupon goes tits up completely, but if one result does you, then that gets on my nerves :angry:

The girl behind the bar last night said "can i make that a large one for you"? Unfortunately she was talking about my drink..

Ha Ha!

This seems like a popular thread... 1,700 pages. You folk must get pissed of easily :lol:

My moan of the day is that on my way to work I noticed everyone looking so miserable, it is as if everyone has had one team let them down on their 7 team accas...

I think we should all just give some random a smile for no reason today. Spread the smile!

We all have it too :(

Yep, we're all full of it here. Charlie's not drinking his milk because his nose is all stuffed up. I'm missing college today because not only do I feel like utter shit but I don't want to leave Charlie while he's not well. He's not sleeping either, meaning I was up 3 times in the night seeing to him. He keeps sounding like he's struggling to breathe and waking up coughing. I'm a bit gutted that I'm not going in today as I've already missed 4 days and was looking forward to going back, but I'm just so flipping tired. Adam's developed a sniffle and sneezes as well and just taken an anti-histimine for it, but I've a suspicion that it's not his Hay Fever that's the trouble.

You can't get 'the cold' from being cold.

My nag is that when I fell asleep in a drunken stupor (lying on my back) my 'friends' stripped me naked, draped a pair of knickers across my crotch and a bra across my chest and took pictures. :(

Mmmmpphhh....... :lol::lol::lol:

I sent my passport application away over a fortnight ago and today received my old passport (corners clipped etc) and a wee note saying that my application was being processed. I'm very impatient so how long after said wee note does it take for my new passport to be delivered, if anyone has a rough idea? I was expecting to have the new one and have it done and dusted by now!

I paid an extra £6 odds to speed up the process! I kind of need it soon as well, but inconvenience me all the same, p***ks!

I sent my passport application away over a fortnight ago and today received my old passport (corners clipped etc) and a wee note saying that my application was being processed. I'm very impatient so how long after said wee note does it take for my new passport to be delivered, if anyone has a rough idea? I was expecting to have the new one and have it done and dusted by now!

I paid an extra £6 odds to speed up the process! I kind of need it soon as well, but inconvenience me all the same, p***ks!

Actually, you tit, I think they have to send the old one on one day, and the new one the next. They're not allowed to send them both in the same envelope, you know.

I know that :huh: It's a virus.

These were the two posts I had in mind.

I'm sure my mum also knows this, but still finds the time to ensure I 'wrap up warm' so I don't catch the cold :lol:

Nah, I've no idea where it's come from, we've had glorious weather down there - there was not a single cloud in the sky for 5 whole days.
I have the cold too....

i reckon i got it because i never wore a jacket to the Scotland v Netherlands game last week. I stood waiting for a bus stop for a shitty wee bus. Never had symptons til Sat (felt "weak").

Actually, you tit, I think they have to send the old one on one day, and the new one the next. They're not allowed to send them both in the same envelope, you know.

Exactly! Who's the "p***k" now?! :rolleyes:

When you purchase something off the internet then two days later when you're expecting it to arrive, you get an e-mail saying it won't be in stock for almost a week. b*****ds.

There aren't enough "Reasons To Be Cheerful" today :( The thread's moved on to the second page of GN now