Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've completely forgotten what they look like.

What do you turn to make them work again?

What about ginger men with medium length hair wearing a tartan bunnet?

:lol:

So do you just buy tartan bunnets then?

I've completely forgotten what they look like.

What do you turn to make them work again?

The knob. Ironic, that.

I'm so bored. I have little money on my phone to arrange something, yet I'm tired and not that bothered to do anything. This is very petty and that's why I'm posting it. I'll probably stick on a dvd soon then watch MOTD2. How exciting.

It's annoying when the world 100 metres final is on and there is a slight headwind in the stadium meaning it's unlikely there will be a world record.

They should set up a finishing line at the other side of the stadium too so they can run it either way depending on the direction of the wind.

What shape is a running track by the way?

I wish Usain Bolt would go full pelt. He did 9.89 just there, and at no point did he look like he was even going at 75%.

Hopefully he smashes the record in the final.

It is probably in his interests to take it easy in Championship finals, I think athletes get a payment for breaking world records at Golden League and Grand Prix events.

Sergei Bubka made a fortune by just breaking the pole vault record by 1 centimetre in the Grand Prixs

In the paper today that his coach thinks he can run 9.54, and that might be before he gets his starts sorted

Next season they are bringing in a rule where anyone who false starts at all will be disqualified, that will slow him down a little maybe.

By Vectron, I didn't even know it was physically possible for a human to go that fast! :o

Like Frankie Boyle said " It took me 10 seconds to watch him do that"

He is remarkably quick.

it was and he never even posed for photos before he finished this time :lol:

he did not, but he did look to his sides quite a lot and ease up in the last 10 metres. Half expect him to notice no one there and turn and jog backward -still win of course. :lol:

tbh 2d tv could do a brilliant schumacher esque cartoon of bolt. perhaps him winning by floating or on crutches and doing laps of the track before tyson et al get half way.

edit: pttgoyn, AGM's and people who try and hijack them <_< and then arn't happy when their motion is defeated. and whine about democracy all through the other 3 hrs of meeting.

Edited by theentomologist

You'll manage. Sometimes is easier to get into your OWN routine.

I second that, Ruairidh and I can be up and out for 7.55am the days I start at 8.30am and need to drop him at nursery, add daddy into the mix and it becomes utter chaos.

I remember being utterly petrified the day mum left and Al was due to work, but you soon find your days slot into place :)

Everyone is getting it but me :'(
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat.

Room in said boat for me? <_<

I return to Stirling in 4 weeks along with plenty of fresh meat and I quite fancy my chances, just biding my time at this moment in time.