Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye, both of the lassies who got theirs out were enormous. On a trampoline aswell. Fucking brilliant.

Jealous. Much.

I met a nice girl from Shawlands a while ago, and she's been at camp for the last two weeks. She was meant to come back today but is staying for another week now. Hopefully next weekend I will be reminded of what a vagina looks like.

:lol:

Oh and Fraser, I have the confidence of a shrew when I'm sober, then I end up drinking too much and dribbling everywhere.

:( Just find a happy medium of drunkenness to give you a bit of dutch courage while trying not to dribble. ;)

TBH, this lassie's tits were huge. I mean fucking massive, and she isn't that fat either, which is odd.

Confusing times.

Aye, both of the lassies who got theirs out were enormous. On a trampoline aswell. Fucking brilliant.

Thanks lads. Really making me feel better about how no one I know would ever do that.

Dull, boring times. :(:P

No, not just you.

The only person who ever gets their tits out when I'm around is my fat mate :(

And my girlfriend, obviously, but she doesn't count.

Fat lads always reveal their moobs. Funny at first, but saddening later on when you realise how tubby they are.

It's on tonight.

Cheers, just stuck it on there.

Edit: Breaking Decency's a c**t, and I hope he reads this.

Edited by GypsyTillIDie

I met a nice girl from Shawlands a while ago, and she's been at camp for the last two weeks. She was meant to come back today but is staying for another week now. Hopefully next weekend I will be reminded of what a vagina looks like.

I've completely forgotten what they look like.

What do you turn to make them work again?

"see you jimmy" hats, make me cringe

What about ginger men with medium length hair wearing a tartan bunnet?