well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Please, not the leather elbow patches on a tweed jacket.... :(

Not quite, though he has actually been a teacher since the 1970's.

Turboshandy has either fallen asleep or is posting his life history. :lol:

Nah, I've confused him by replying on two separate threads. I don't think he can mulitask! :lol:

Nah, I've confused him by replying on two separate threads. I don't think he can mulitask! :lol:

Do you have to have a lot of hair to do that? :unsure:

Do you have to have a lot of hair to do that? :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol: Aw feck! You knew what I meant! :P

I was also on Yahoo messenger to my daughter at the same time - not bad for an auld yin! ;)

Edit: Although every time she's sent a meesage and I've answered it, a box comes up (no I can't remember what it says) and when I click to close Yahoo, I lose P&B as well and have to log back on! I'm sure I'll work it out in due course........aye, aye, feel free to point and laugh! <_<:rolleyes:

Edited by Kilt

My dad has a bizarre dress sense. Some days he dresses like a teacher from the 1960's and some days he's clad in Aquascutum duffle coats and Lacoste polo shirts.

Only one other person on here has had the good fortune to encounter my... um... somewhat unusual "once seen never forgotten" dad. I told him recently that "no-one has a dad quite like mine" - he went away looking a little chuffed and reappeared two minutes later with a puzzled expression. I never did enlighten him!

You just have to laugh. Can't do anything else. :lol:

Only one other person on here has had the good fortune to encounter my... um... somewhat unusual "once seen never forgotten" dad. I told him recently that "no-one has a dad quite like mine" - he went away looking a little chuffed and reappeared two minutes later with a puzzled expression. I never did enlighten him!

You just have to laugh. Can't do anything else. :lol:

:lol: Mine's ripened Camembert cheeses under the seat of his jeep and once drove it pissed into a Belgian minefield. Fortunately it was set for tanks so his jeep was too light for it to detonate them.

The Second World War - what larks, eh?! :rolleyes:

If you think Berwick will finish anywhere near the top of the league then you should be sectioned.

And there was me thinking you Stenny fans had gone a bit quiet after Saturday.

But just tell me, Annan 4-0 Berwick?

By Vectron's waterfront house by the Seine, my landlord has gone utterly insane! Landlord #1 is laid back, chilled, and enjoys jogging, drinking, and chilling. Landlord #2 (brother of Landlord #1) has moved in after spending a year in New Zealand, and is all about action, energy, and enjoys all sports, drinking, and getting stuff done around the house.

By Vectron, he's been back for 6 days now, and we have a skip arriving tomorrow, a house that has been gutted of all rubbish, new carpets for the entire upstairs (4 bedrooms, a hall, and stairs) arrive tomorrow morning, all our rooms have been stripped bare (by Vectron, all I have in this room is my bed and this laptop, even the old carpets been stripped out). Oh, and for the first time since I moved here in 2007, we have a shower with variable temperature, so you can choose your temperature rather than bobbing in and out of fixed molten lava. And by Vectron's powerful heart, this is only the start! Does he not know that I fear change? :(

And there was me thinking you Stenny fans had gone a bit quiet after Saturday.

But just tell me, Annan 4-0 Berwick?

:lol::lol::lol:

It's ground-sharing with East Stirlingshire that must have fúcked their hieds! ;)

...we have a shower with variable temperature, so you can choose your temperature rather than bobbing in and out of fixed molten lava....

Actually, that's one point you and I agree on. I feckin hate showers, what with all that 'I'm just doing the dishes' :o 'Noooo, don't run the hot tap, I'll freeze' 'I haven't, I'm running the cold tap'....Agggghhhh, runs out of the shower with third degree scalding! :angry::(

I'm sure there was a Simpsons episode where Bart kept turning the taps in the kitchen on and off whilst Homer was having a shower resulting in the 'off-stage' Aaaaggh Ooohhh sounds from the shower unit! I'm sure Frank Booth will set me straight if I've imagined that! :rolleyes:

Actually, that's one point you and I agree on. I feckin hate showers, what with all that 'I'm just doing the dishes' :o 'Noooo, don't run the hot tap, I'll freeze' 'I haven't, I'm running the cold tap'....Agggghhhh, runs out of the shower with third degree scalding! :angry::(

I'm sure there was a Simpsons episode where Bart kept turning the taps in the kitchen on and off whilst Homer was having a shower resulting in the 'off-stage' Aaaaggh Ooohhh sounds from the shower unit! I'm sure Frank Booth will set me straight if I've imagined that! :rolleyes:

So you hate showers because someone is doing your dishes? Why couldnt just tell eve or frank booth or toma not to do the dishes or just ask them to join ye in the shower. That way you would enjoy your shower more.

Learn and listen old one.

So you hate showers because someone is doing your dishes? Why couldnt just tell eve or frank booth or toma not to do the dishes or just ask them to join ye in the shower. That way you would enjoy your shower more.

Learn and listen old one.

Yvette - 'Evie' ;)

And if Frank Booth and Toma managed to get in the shower together, there's no way anyone else would be able to get in! :lol::lol::lol:

By Vectron, the house where I grew up used to be exactly like that! The only time my dad ever touched a dirty dish seemed to be when I was in the shower. <_<

Yvette - 'Evie' ;)

And if Frank Booth and Toma managed to get in the shower together, there's no way anyone else would be able to get in! :lol::lol::lol:

Take turns? Surely its not that bad in paisley is it...........?

No but, now you mention it, that foursome you've just suggested is...well....impractical to say the least! :rolleyes:

But then by Vectron, the other one would be running the taps.