Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What the feck happened last night/early this morning? Has everyone gone mad? :huh:

PS I have to get my arse in gear to get to Coatbridge - I am currently sitting here in the scud looking for clean socks, etc and trying to get my act together and watch the mighty Berwick go even more points clear at the top of the table this afternoon. Unfortunately, I'm a bit wobbly at the moment! :( Oooffft, late night boozing is not a good idea <_<

Hey look on the bright side, at least you didn't make it on here and make a tit of yourself. Silver lining and all that.

! :( Oooffft, late night boozing is not a good idea <_<

Never touched a drop yesterday,may have a wee bucket today. Enjoy your game,thanks to the power of TV & the SPL i have to wait till Monday,and Hearts have a Euro fixture.

Some twat on the first division board has started a latest score thread at 1020. How shit must there life be when they have to start a thread nearly 5 hours early just to get attention?

When there are sites like livescore, bbc football and sky sports, why on earth would you use p&b to check latest scores anyway?

Edited by Fudge

When there are sites like livescore, bbc football and sky sports, why on earth would you use p&b to check latest scores anyway?

You don't. You check sites like livescore, bbc football and sky sports and then post the scores on p&b, trying to be first as a means of shouting "look at me! I got there first!" and feel smug as if no one would know the score if not for your help.

All these wee c***s gaun about thinking they're mods, 'TOP BUTTON UP MATE!'

f**k up.

:huh:

Anyway, we got beat again. I'm getting quite used to it, so I don't even care. And I'm trying to be kinda positive about it all and I'm getting shot down in flames.

Also, my mum's pal and fiance came over last night and were up until 3.45am. And they were both drunk and talking and laughing really loud. I was trying to sleep, ffs.

:huh:

Anyway, we got beat again. I'm getting quite used to it, so I don't even care. And I'm trying to be kinda positive about it all and I'm getting shot down in flames.

Morton and Clyde are the only two teams in Scotland yet to score a goal. (apart from Dundee United v Hearts)

Morton and Clyde are the only two teams in Scotland yet to score a goal. (apart from Dundee United v Hearts)

Excellent. And I think we may continue this for the forseeable future, too. B)

Edit: When you start Paul McLeod and Adam Coakley up front, you sorta realise it's not going to be raining goals.

Edited by GypsyTillIDie

Team..

I'm fitting a light, yes, I know, by Vectron, its 2:30am, but I've taken the old ceiling rose off, identified the correct live, neutral and earth wires in the mains...but now it wants me to connect these to the new light fitting. However, the light fitting is all modern, and instead of the normal blue and brown wires, has 2 identical silver wires. Does it matter which one of the two light fitting wires I connect the mains one to?