Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Trying to watch a programme about Sir Bobby Robson that I taped to find that ITV4 in their wisdom replayed the whole England v West Germany World Cup Semi Final from Italia 90. I just want to see a tribute about him FFS!!

I am about to brave the monsoon-like conditions and go across the road to the shop. :(

If I am not back on later this evening, notify the authorities who will probably eventually find my lifeless, drowned corpse floating somewhere along the Glasgow Road! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Kilt's not been on since he posted that.

Wait, that's not good. :huh:

I was too polite to say it, in all honesty. I'm sure Nick's ok :D

He'll have washed up outside the pub and figured that while he was there, he may as well stop in and harrass the landlady a bit. I'm sure he's fine and in his element as I type.

Or, of course, he's deliberately not come back after that post so everyone starts going "Oooh, I hope Kilt's alright. I'm really worried about him now". He'll just be annoyed it's taken until this time for anyone to notice.

He'll have washed up outside the pub and figured that while he was there, he may as well stop in and harrass the landlady a bit. I'm sure he's fine and in his element as I type.

Or, of course, he's deliberately not come back after that post so everyone starts going "Oooh, I hope Kilt's alright. I'm really worried about him now". He'll just be annoyed it's taken until this time for anyone to notice.

Quite possibly. Do you think he'll have posted that last post on purpose?

YOUR FACE is a toaster.

And your arse is an oven.

Care to cook my sausage?

Yeah, it is pretty hot.

thnx babez

There is a guy on my works database called Mr Toasterface.

Can't eat my, can't eat my, oh you can't eat my Mr. Toasterface.

Pregnancy thread :(

Hootie McFanny not being nice

Toma nae mates also :(

G_Man, what's with the hate? :(

Anyway, shite gig tonight. I fucked my finger in the second song and it's come out in a horrible lump. My mic stand also fell during the first song meaning I had to run over to my mate and go all glam rock on the one mic. My lead kept falling out and on the whole, I had a rubbish gig.

How were the other bands?

One band pulled out. The Lonely Souls aren't my cup of tea, but our guitarist bought a cd from the guy you know.

Croma were brilliant. They just sounded huge. It's not particularly my thing vocally, but musically they were right on the button tonight, aside from a few early slip ups from the drummer

Please don't ask the guys in Croma how we played! I had a chat with their bassist before we went on, and I don't even want to know what they had to say about our set!

your posting style and content leads me -I'm sure totally erroneously- to the thought "pot, kettle, black". but as I say I'm sure totally erroneous.

There have undeniably been a few horrorshows, but by and large I am normally able to attract a reasonable standard of female (somehow), though I am a good boy and so those days are long gone :ph34r: