Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got a letter today saying I'm being laid off. That's going to be fun to deal with along with a partner who's being treated for cancer and also out of work. :(

And in the letter was a wee note saying "we will make arrangements to collect your animals in due course"

Over my dead body :angry:

Edited by Ceratogyrus

Got a letter today saying I'm being laid off. That's going to be fun to deal with along with a partner who's being treated for cancer and also out of work. :(

And in the letter was a wee note saying "we will make arrangements to collect your animals in due course"

Really sorry to hear that as i know you loved your job

:lol:

just for clarification, would 'text sex' be considered cheating in from your absent girlfriend -who if I recall has a P and B login?

:lol::lol:

She only ever read it when I was on (I hope :ph34r: ).

It actually wouldn't botherme if she was having sex with other people while she was away. Sex and Love are two totally different things.

is that not acknowledgement of ownership anyway?

is that not acknowledgement of ownership anyway?

I'm a bit worried about this truth be told. Here's the list of animals I use...

Rabbit 1

Rabbit 2

Rat 1

Rat 2

Rat 3

Rat 4

Snake

Tarantula 1

Tarantula 2

Tarantula 3

Scorpion

Toad 1

Toad 2

Toad 3

Frog 1

Frog 2

Stick Insect

Millipede 1

Millipede 2

Cockroach 1

Cockroach 2

Snail 1

Snail 2

Snail 3

Snail 4

Out of that lot They actually own 1 rat, 1 rabbit, 1 snail, 1 toad, 1 millipede and a cockroach the rest are all mine. I dont really understand why they want them back given they aren't drafting anyone in to replace me. If it came to it I dont mind handing back the bugs but my rabbit and rat are now in a pair/group which I wouldn'r seperate them from. I enquired a while ago about buying them back and was told this'd be OK. The toad has been at the vet this week (which I still have recipts for). I'm tempted to tell them it's died.

Maybe I'm worrying over nothing but a sure fire way to get me riled up is to threaten to take my animals off of me. The rabbit I got second hand as someone in the company was leaving just after I joined. The state he was in when I got him was disgusting (skinny, over-grown nails, filthy matted fur).

If it came to it I'd get hold of other animals and give them them instead but I don't want to do that either. I dont know what forms I may have filled in which detail what animals are used and who they belong to.

You might be officially sane, but I hear you're informally trained insane...

Getting naked and dancing around fires covered in paint seems like a good laugh, as long as I don't actually have to believe any of it I'm sure I'd quite enjoy going to their ceremonies.

Get get the feeling my fellow cavorters wouldn't look like the do in my fantasies.

PS - Sorry to hear that Mousey :(