Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My work seem to make up the rules just to please themselves,We have the contract to deliver to the T Mobile shops but were told that if any security seals were missing the tote crate was not to be delivered.

I got on my van this morning to find a tote crate with missing T Mobile security seals so i informed them,The response was yes we know we have checked it and just deliver it,I did not see them check it so if anything is missing i could get pulled up for it.

I ended up having a full scale argument with the supervisor about it only to be told you will deliver it and that is that.

Edited by keithgy

My work seem to make up the rules just to please themselves,We have the contract to deliver to the T Mobile shops but were told that if any security seals were missing the tote crate was not to be delivered.

I got on my van this morning to find a tote crate with missing T Mobile security seals so i informed them,The response was yes we know we have checked it and just deliver it,I did not see them check it so if anything is missing i could get pulled up for it.

I ended up having a full scale argument with the supervisor about it only to be told you will deliver it and that is that.

The joys of the courier industry..Anyway i have just beaten one of my main rivals on price so i am chuffed...

I know which adert it is I hate!!! The new Aviva one with the Plymouth Argyle supporter. It makes me want to punch the screen. That has got to be the worst accent anywhere in the world.

Ever.

I agree Janor

Green Armay

Guest The Phoenix
I feel really, really rubbish today.

:(

Look on the bright side, you could be chinese and be feeling weally, weally wubbish.

Sometimes the most pathetic of attempts to cheer someone up work. I'd say that was a pretty good effort.

My brother went through an operation at Glasgow Royal yesterday morning and he was ok last night but today the colour has drained from his face, he cant eat, sleep and has been vomiting :( . Hope it's just a reaction to the morphine he has been getting

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
My brother went through an operation at Glasgow Royal yesterday morning and he was ok last night but today the colour has drained from his face, he cant eat, sleep and has been vomiting :( . Hope it's just a reaction to the morphine he has been getting

Who is that woman in your pic?

It's annoying me, 'cause she's familiar :(

Guest The Phoenix
Who is that woman in your pic?

It's annoying me, 'cause she's familiar :(

Nice bit of concern shown there! :rolleyes:

Hope everything turns out OK, Sam.

Guest The Phoenix
I've had a mystery injury since the start of the year in my knee. After a game of 5s it will take me 3-4 days before I can bend it without severe pain. I want to play 5s. :(

It's a knee injury.

Mystery solved. :D

Salutory warning to all of those P&B'ers in relationships at the moment. I hope to fúck it doesn't, but things can go tits up in relationships! :(
And some pagans do have cough an 'open' approach to partnerships! :ph34r:

I'm sure she has her reasons ;)