Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I want to complain about a very annoying advert, but I can't remember which one it is, and this is annoying me.

There are so many at the moment.

This one:

Talking of advert. Has anyone seen the BBC wildlife one where the wee rodent thing is shouting? :lol:

STEVE STEVE STEVE!

is fantastic. Has me in stitches.

Posters who feel the need to post all kinds of personal stuff about their lives, then take the hump when folk make mention of it.

I assume that's about me!?!?!?! <_<:huh::lol:

looks around for someone else to blame! :lol::rolleyes::(

I've already told you, it's normal and natural for a loving father to gaze at his daughters chest, especially when it grows......

I'm hope the Toga and Wellies Festival of Beetroot will bring you all you hope for this year, turboshandy! :D B) :P

post-4200-1249993406_thumb.jpg

Bunsens Be!!!

I've already told you, it's normal and natural for a loving father to gaze at his daughters chest, especially when it grows......

I'm hope the Toga and Wellies Festival of Beetroot will bring you all you hope for this year, turboshandy! :D B) :P

Bunsens Be!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Bunsens Be!!!

I must say, I had a giggle.

You know pagans, do they have a habit of screwing anybody?

A mate of mine married a girl in a pagan wedding. I was one of the ushers and they were asking I handed out some ribbon that all the guests tied a bit onto the last piece and they binded their hands with them as they were married. That sort of weird shit during the service and that....

Anway, a couple of weeks later she was found out to have gone to Sweden to shag some guy she'd met online who was led by pagan beliefs. She'd also tried it on with myself and a couple of other pals but we took it in jest then were dismayed when we found out she was more then likely serious after what happened in Sweden.

That's why it's not called a 'marriage' but a 'hand-fasting'! ;)

And some pagans do have cough an 'open' approach to partnerships! :ph34r:

Edited by Kilt

That's why it's not called a 'marriage' but a 'hand-fasting'! ;)

And some pagans do have cough an 'open' approach to partnerships! :ph34r:

Yeah that's right. She mentioned it to me on the morning of the wedding and all the guests are like "Why do we have to do that?" and I didn't get a reason off her why so I sounded like a right dick to them all by going "You just have to, that's why"

Seems my pal was unclued up about the shagging around part of the deal.

The IAMS cat food advert. They have a doorbell sound in it, for no reason, as no one then opens any sort of door in the advert. There is simply no need for it. What is more, is that it sounds exactly like my doorbell. So that's twice now I've got up to see who's at my door only to remember it's coming from a pointless advert for cat food.