Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The home computer here is the biggest shed of sheds i've ever used. It just restarts itself and it's doing my fucking head in. I need to get new music onto the iPhone, but the computer won't even stay on for long enough for me to load iTunes.

FUCKING SHED.

The home computer here is the biggest shed of sheds i've ever used. It just restarts itself and it's doing my fucking head in. I need to get new music onto the iPhone, but the computer won't even stay on for long enough for me to load iTunes.

FUCKING SHED.

Finally!! It's done and I managed to get the whole of GoodGreef onto it :D

As for my new PTTGOMN, The Dundee fans starting their crowd w**k pish in the us v them thread in the first div section.

Are they like that all the time?

There's a massive difference between enjoying nature and believing things have spirits. Paganism seem to be a gash rip-off of aborignial beliefs, which are equally ludicrous.

I was out hiking yesterday and it was great to have some time to myself to enjoy the scenery and the peace and quiet, but I'm not a lunatic so wouldn't try and make it out to be any more than that.

You mean the hills don't speak to you? They come alive when I climb them.

Blessed be, brother. B)

Coach trip on more4, why am i watching this, it's quite simply the worst program ever made.

I know what you mean. I had a week off work not so long ago and found myself sitting through an eipsode of this. I realised how rubbish the program was then thought about how good it would be to go on it, just be nice to folk and have a holiday that could last ages. Then before I knew it i'd watched the entire show.

I know what you mean. I had a week off work not so long ago and found myself sitting through an eipsode of this. I realised how rubbish the program was then thought about how good it would be to go on it, just be nice to folk and have a holiday that could last ages. Then before I knew it i'd watched the entire show.

It's shitness is almost hypnotic. Thankfully the break has come :D

Yesterday, top of Barshaw Park hill where me and my daughter enjoyed the panoramic views across the Glennifer Braes, Kilpatrick Hills and Ben Lomond then communed with nature in the walled garden. Very peaceful, chilled and spiritual afternoon thanks! B)

NB Anyone, just anyone, reads anything sordid into that and it's straight to Complaints Central and you'll be getting a slap! <_<

:lol:

Just noticed this. Don't pretend you don't love the attention.

I now have a cast for my broken thumb which is extremely impractical. Can't write, can't tie my shoe laces, but I can type and just about drive so I can still come into work. Wiping my arse with my left hand is proving interesting, and not looking forward to my first w**k.

every time I say something to the missu, she says 'shush'.

Something to do with the last series of ER starting....

I'd more than 'shush' you if you spoke through ER

She says that Dr Pratt :huh: has just died.

OMG, how I wept.

NB Anyone, just anyone, reads anything sordid into that and it's straight to Complaints Central and you'll be getting a slap! <_<

Double standards there then. Everything everyone else says is fair game but god forbid if anyone does it back to you.

I'd more than 'shush' you if you spoke through ER

OMG, how I wept.

Double standards there then. Everything everyone else says is fair game but god forbid if anyone does it back to you.

Are you sure it isn't the wikkawikkal witch rather than God.............