Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Tossers at bus stances. No. 60 pulls in at Central Road, Paisley at the only available space. Crowds milling round and I pull out my pass and walk towards said bus. Tosser in a Barcelona shirt pushes in front and says 'There's a fecking queue pal, wait your turn'. I look round to see three other people and then look in the bus to see only five people on it.

'What's your problem - you've got on the bus first'

'There's a fecking queue and you pushed in'

'No I didn't - there's no queue , you've got on first and there's plenty of seats. It's not like you're going to be standing'

'c***s like you shouldn't push in'

'Don't be such a muppet, ya fuckwit'

Cue another wonderful start to the day. It's only a shame he got off at the stop before mine or I'd have smacked the fecker in the puss! :angry:

(I think I'm so angry because I haven't had a shag lately - any offers?! :ph34r::unsure: )

You sad old pervert.

I'd have to put him on ignore if the regularity of his sex-mentions increased any further.

:lol: A simple NO THANKS would have sufficed! :P

Do you have to take everything posted on here so seriously though? I find that rather sad in soemone so young! :(

And Dave, it's sex NOT socks I'm lacking! :P

( :oops Sorry, Sam - I won't mention it again! ;):lol: )

You sad old pervert.

This coming from someone called 'Vice' :blink:

The term vice is also popularly applied to various activities considered immoral by some; a list of these might include the use of alcohol and other recreational drugs, gambling, recklessness, cheating, lying, selfishness. It is also used in reference to police vice units who persecute crimes associated with these activities. Often, vice particularly designates a failure to comply with the sexual mores of the time and place: sexual promiscuity, homosexuality.

:rolleyes:

You tell us all whatever you like Kilt old bean, let others put you on ignore if they so wish.

Some people are so tightly wound they have a poker up their arse that has a poker up its arse.

i've been without coitus for........actually i forget. :lol:

NTL changing all the channel numbers. Got home in work just in time for the Scotland game and missed the start trying to find where they had hidden SS1. Not happy :angry:

Beat me to it. b*****ds...Imagine my confusion when I get up first thing in the morning to find I cannae find any channels :angry: NTL should be shot :angry:

This coming from someone called 'Vice' :blink:

The term vice is also popularly applied to various activities considered immoral by some; a list of these might include the use of alcohol and other recreational drugs, gambling, recklessness, cheating, lying, selfishness. It is also used in reference to police vice units who persecute crimes associated with these activities. Often, vice particularly designates a failure to comply with the sexual mores of the time and place: sexual promiscuity, homosexuality.

:rolleyes:

Also the name of a Razorlight song, but your probably too old to know that. Anyone that comes onto a football forum posting about their impotency/lack of action/downstairs problems is a sad old perv in my opinion.

That is what you are Kilt. A sad bearded pervert who is a danger to any female over the age of 65. The reason being anyone 65 or below can outrun you. You should be caged, your like a creature anyway. Your like a new version of 'The Thing', except your more of a sexual predator than it was.

Edited by Vice

Also the name of a Razorlight song, but your probably too old to know that. Anyone that comes onto a football forum posting about their impotency/lack of action/downstairs problems is a sad old perv in my opinion.

That is what you are Kilt. A sad bearded pervert who is a danger to any female over the age of 65. The reason being anyone 65 or below can outrun you. You should be caged, your like a creature anyway. Your like a new version of 'The Thing', except your more of a sexual predator than it was.

Leave Kilt alone. He's like your mad drunken uncle at weddings - all 'give us a kiss' and dodgy dance moves. ;)

Do you have to take everything posted on here so seriously though? I find that rather sad in soemone so young! :(

Why turn this around on to me? I'm pretty confident that nobody on here wants to read three or four posts a day from you complaining that your wife isn't giving you any. Time and a place, Kilt. Seriously! :lol:;):P

Once is a joke, more than once and I begin to question your sense of humour! :lol:

Edited by SaintSam

Haha! Having read your threat to SPLw*nkw*nkw*nk I thought you'd have tired of making a c*nt of yourself Vice but, alas, no. :P

Having people from Wanadoo trying to convince you to stay on with them when you request a MAC Code :angry: "I dont want to stay with you!, I've a much better offer from Sky so gimmie ma fuckin MAC Code and be gone with you!"

Any money i dont get it e-mailed to me within the 48hours. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Also people who phone you from a call centre in India and say their name is Eric. If they were just honest with me from the very start never mind the crap they spout when offering me a "free" mobile phone then i wouldnt be so nasty to them. :angry:

NTL changing all the channel numbers. Got home in work just in time for the Scotland game and missed the start trying to find where they had hidden SS1. Not happy :angry:

Beat me to it. b*****ds...Imagine my confusion when I get up first thing in the morning to find I cannae find any channels :angry: NTL should be shot :angry:

Me too - was properly raging. Got in from work just before half six, but by the time I'd found Sky sports I'd missed the first goal :angry: