Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They are great Kilt eh.

As you say wizz,snap,photo,wizz snap. Wee shake of hand with suit.In Limo.On news as J Smith meets the people.

Propaganda. I want to ask about Plugs....

I love when Have I Got News For You shows the clips of politicians out and about meeting people and highlights the bit where the politician in question realises that the cameras are now on and quickly switches from a completely disinterested look to an interested look with a wee smile.

Arranging my trip to Belfast is turning into a nightmare:

1. I had to register a personal travel profile on our new computer system

2. I then had to phone the travel company to book the flight

3. They asked for my credit/debit card details; I have neither

4. As it's easyjet, they only take card bookings

5. I could use BMI but they only fly to Belfast City, but the staff member I need to see is at Belfast International some 30 miles away

6. We have an office General Purchase Credit Card but...

7. I have to complete a Request to Purchase form

8. As the costs are coming out of Belfast's budget, I'll have to email that to them

9. Once they've authorised it with the Cost Centre code they email it to our procurement section in Manchester

10. Manchester then make the flight booking and email me confirmation

11. I then go downstairs and check in on an e-ticket with easyjet

I'm sorely tempted to feckin swim there instead! :angry:<_<:(

The entertainment news woman that was on sky news today! :o There really was no need for her to say the woman from X factor was ugly. Not everyone can be stick think and perfect all the time. :rolleyes:

I've slightly underestimated the strength of the chillies I aded to my pork escalopes, and the rice, and the stir-fried veg. There's no relief. I've had three pints of water already. :(

Wrong thread.I love chilles...

I've slightly underestimated the strength of the chillies I aded to my pork escalopes, and the rice, and the stir-fried veg. There's no relief. I've had three pints of water already. :(

Did you add the chilli to the veg,rice at different times?

Did you add the chilli to the veg,rice at different times?

I had them in two seperate pots and didn't test. :(

The veg was too hot but the pork was marinaded in lots of chillies, so it was tasty but blazing.

Guest The Phoenix

BBC Sport Website. :angry:

Stirling welcome back Sean Roycroft for the visit of Raith with the striker having served a suspension.

The home side have a fully fit squad to choose from as they look to maintain their promotion push.

What a pile of utter garbage.

I had them in two seperate pots and didn't test. :(

The veg was too hot but the pork was marinaded in lots of chillies, so it was tasty but blazing.

I hate when food is that spicy. Food should not be so spicy that it burns your mouth,I don't see the point of eating something that has lots of chillies in it,you cant even taste the flavour of the food.

BBC Sport Website. :angry:
Stirling welcome back Sean Roycroft for the visit of Raith with the striker having served a suspension.

The home side have a fully fit squad to choose from as they look to maintain their promotion push.

What a pile of utter garbage.

I see nothing wrong with that ... oh, wait. :lol::P

I hate when food is that spicy. Food should not be so spicy that it burns your mouth,I don't see the point of eating something that has lots of chillies in it,you cant even taste the flavour of the food.

To be fair it was pork so if the chillies were as mild as I had imagined, I'd have made a damn tasty dish out of a fairly bland ingredient.